Lloyds TSB Credit Card and Credit Reference Agencies

Filthy Monkey
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5295 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi,

I took out a Lloyds TSB credit card back in 1999. At the time they did not record information with credit reference agencies and, while I haven't got a copy of my credit agreement, I have checked one for a loan taken out around the same time and it seems that there was no check box to provide permission for recording details with a CRA. I have asked Lloyds to send me a copy of the original agreement and will check at home to see if I can find my copy. If I do find it and there is nothing on it giving my permission for them to provide my details to CRAs, can I prevent them from doing so? Has anyone come across this before and successfully fought to have existing information removed? Also, if anyone has a copy of a Lloyds TSB credit card agreement from around that time, I would be very grateful if you could look at it for me and let me know if there was a check box to allow them to share this information.

Thanks,

FM