lowell group

colin219
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5316 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi i am after some advice please regarding lowell group.

I received about £300 of bank charges with hsbc that i disputed. They then sold the debt to lowell group.

I told lowell ,yes i did owe the bank money but was not paying there Bank charges and i owed them £55.

I agreed to pay this and instructed the person that i will pay no more as the rest are made up of bank charges.

I am know being hounded with letters from red, lowell and hamptons threating court action. I am hounded with phone call although i told them not to contact me by phone.

They even sent a letter saying i had the benifit of spending the money and so i should repay it. I have now received a letter from Hamptons stating they may take me to court and then costs and interest will be asked for.

They have also put a mark on my credit file even though it was for bank charges.

They even sent a letter saying i had the benifit of spending the money and so i should repay it.

That reminds me of a letter from Mbna in about 2002 where it states that they 'appeal to my sense of honour and to pay the monies owed' I still have the letter.

Given their less than honourable conduct with debtors (well documented on this forum)...then honour is something they know nothing about.

If you're sure you have the situation right re the claims then I would make your position clear to Lowells and whomever else and cease further contact with them until such time as they decide to take you to court.

Edited by Deb T
badly structured, sort of corrected

I reside in Dawlish Warren but am not a rabbit.