SD received from Lowells on 'dodgy' sold welcome finance loan[s]

Miky-J
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3268 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi all im a newbi here.

Done a silly thing and got a loan with welcome in january this year.

Initialy we borrowed £ 14k.

and the ppi was £2145.99

so this made the loan £16145.99

the laon is over 121 months.

and a monthly repayment of £346.80.

At the time we were desperate so we took it.

But now we have run in to some trouble and i have been put on the sick.

so we tryed to claim on the ppi and it turns out we cant claim because my ill ness is due to a pre exsiting medical condition

(heart burn ??? is that a medical condition )

so we're going down the road to claim this back.

after reading a few thing on here i looked back at my paper work and noticed a few thing that seem to be taking the mick.

1, My ppi was £2145.99, now the payment breakdown shows £45.43 pm

for this so after the loan runs it term i end up paying £5451.60

2, ever spotted the acceptance fee of £235.00 not this will rise to £597.60 at the end of the loan term.

As we cant aford to make the full monthly payment we're paying what we can to them,

I have explained our situation to them and they just shrug it off and waffel on about intrest being added

and our home is at risk if we dont keep payments up

We really dont know where to go with this now any help would be very much apreciated

Miky j

P.s i apologise for my spelling as im not very good lol spell as i speak.

Edited by Miky-J

:whoo:Stock Car Racing Is Not A Hobby. Stock Car Racing Is A Way Of Life:whoo:

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Mikeyj that`s how a lot of us detected WFS dodgy dealings. I`m sure if you look closer there will be other things that come to light that make this agreement unenforcable.

Some one more creative will be along soon to give you the insight you need.

The first thing to do is, if you can scan in your agreement and post it up on your thread, it will help us to help you.:)

Cheers, MARK

ok i have a copy that they sent me to keep for my records but it is unsigned as it states its a copy i'll get it put up

hi mikey-j

you might want to do a cca request, this would be a request for a true copy of your signed agreement.

Welcome have provided you with a made up agreement that in all honesty can be fabricated to suit their demands, a true signed copy of your agreement signed and dated would show all details correct to that agreement.

essexboy

Thanks essexboy i've just printed the template out and will be putting it in the post first thing tomorrow morning. Will keep this up todate as soon and anything arises

hi miky-j

glad to help, i am no expert but have had experience of welcomes underhand dealing and your best move is to ask all the caggers on this site as there are more knowledgeable people than me that can help, keep us updated

You might want to do a Subject Access Request as this made compulsive reading in my case and highlighted a lot of their criminal activities

Essexboy

Ok thanks again. will get it printed off to and in the post tomorrow. yeah i been reading on here about some of there actions. Its criminal how these cow boys get away with this

Miky-j

I think i may have done this right. lol here is a link to the copy of the agrement i have from when we took it out it is unsigned as its a copy

http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2582/4078846270_6ae947f6f8_b.jpg

Mikeyj. How the hell did you get photo bucket right the first time. . Well Done M8.

One bit of advice.

Don`t rush into things.

Make sure you know exactly what you are reading is correct before you act on it.

Post up any questions you have. Somebody will have an answer.

Cheers, MARK

Yeah i will not be rushing in to anything mate. Will defo be taking things slow and listening to advice from all. Lol i did not use photo bucket i used flickr i found it much easyer to use lol.

If you tried to claim on the insurance and you were refused then this is misselling of the worst order..

..what I would do is write to them stating that as you have tried to claim on your policy and were turned down,

you are of the opinion that the insurance wasn't worth the paper it was written on.

State that you now wish for them to return ALL PPI payments that you have made to Welcome,

(not just on this loan but if you have had any previously too) and request contractual interest.

...you need to give them the chance to rectify their mistake as you have to

demonstrate you are being reasonable in the circumstances.

If they fail to rectify or respond to your complaint then you should take it up woth the FOS, or take them to court yourself..

..the whole agreement comes into severe question when it is found that you have been missold PPI

(which it clearly has in your case)...send everything recorded delivery.

Thats great and thankyou. i have sent the request for claiming the ppi back they have untill the 30th november to respond, Also on the 6th i sent a cca request to them. as soon as i recxive anything from them i will update you all

Miky-j

Evening

The Agreement That You Posted Is A Pre Contract

Its Not A Valid Credit Agreement

Its To Do With The 14 Day Cooling Off Period For Secured Loans

Interested On The Sick Aspect

Has The Doctor Signed You Off Work

May I Ask What Is Your Condition

Ppi As A Rule Does Not Pay For The First 30 Days So Thats Why Is Tosh To Have It In The First Place

Hi postggj

I have a thread going at the min involving welcome, uploaded agreement can you have a look for me if you get a chance.

Welcome have agreed to refund ppi, but want me to sign new agreement,

sent cca yesterday by reg post.

Just wondered if you could see anything in the agreement which is incorrect.

Thanks for your time.

hi postggj. yes the doctor has signed me off work

i have a hiatal hernia that is pressing up under my brest bone and causing cronic chest pain

up to now i have been off for 6 weeks and just been signed of for another 4

as im awaitin an appointment at the hospital with a surgeon to get this put right.

This is a contition that can arise from a person whom suffers a lot of acid reflux.

But even if i was asked about per exsiting medical conditions would i have put heart burn ??

Pluss its was after the 30 day period

Many thanks

Miky

Hi all dose any one know if i can make a claim against welcome for the stupid charges they apply to the account ?

like £20.00 for a letter and i Think it is £10.00 for a telephone call,

I dont care what they say no way dose it cost that much for a letter to be sent out neither for a phone.

Any help would be gratefully apreciated

Miky-j

Yes you can and it's likely they'll refund them. I requested these charges refunded to me in the summer and they did.

Just ask them to prove that it costs them £10 to call you, £10 for a letter etc. They won't be able to.