the funding corporation

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5295 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi postggj.received all my paperwork back off stephensons today,my neice works for sunwin car dealers l,ve gave her to take to work for the blokes who have worked there for years to have a look at .then she is going to scan them then email them to me.then l can send you them for you to have a look at to see what goes into the letter l,ve to send to TFC about my complaint.

Subbing to this thread ........ I have had the same problems with Stephensons.

I initialy got Legal Aid and then Stephensons asked me to apply for Public Funding to challenge my credit agreements as they estimated it would cost £7500 + VAT.

I was refused Public Funding so I asked Stephensons to accept my case on a "No Win No Fee Basis" after consideration this was aslo refused as they didn't think my case was strong enough. I bet if I had been granted Public Funding, Stephensons would not have said my case wasn't strong enough!!!

So 18 months down I am back to square one and Stephensons are £910 + VATthe richer.

• 2 weeks later...

Stephenson have now closed my file and returned all my paper work. In their final response the quote the following..........

"Unfortunately after consideration by our panel and by a Barrister a *No Win No Fee* would not be granted. This is because the amount outstanding under your credit agreement is less than £5000.00 and therefore would only be a small claim"

So from that statement I have to agree with postggj quoted in this thread "Seems Stephensons Are Only Now In It For The Big Bucks" Stephenson also sent me a Customer Service Survey to complete ...... I will oblige in completing it!!!!!!

So back to square 1 after 18 months of nothing from Stephensons!!

I believe my credit agreement is poisoned because it refers to the B.O.S, which TFC have admitted the B.O.S is invalid

TFC have applied £900 in charges to my account for late payment fees, returned DD, Admin Fes and Journal Fees. I wrote to TFC last week and asked them to remove these charges from my account.

TFC replied and told me that under no circumstances will they refund my charges and how can they refund charges that i have not yet paid (I didn't ask for a refund) i asked for the charges to be removed!!!!

TFC have tried to justify the £900 charges by the following breakdown......

13x returned or late payments

32x letters

253x telephone calls (Harasement i believe)

Then we go on to the mis-sold PPI, which i am just about to try and reclaim.

Thanks Stephensons "Happy Christmas"

I have wrote to TFC and pointed out that I am asking them to remove the unfair charges from my account and not a refund as they so stupidly pointed out.

Once I have received a final responce regarding charges and PPI, then I will go to the OFT and FOS.