1st Class Trucking

Andrew66
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4665 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

There have been complaints about this company for a few years, so this should be a timely reminder to everyone, do a search online of any company, no matter how big or famous they are, before you sign up to anything and part with your hard earned. Forwarned is forarmed is a great saying.

oh yeah i will do my research before parting with any money it didnt feel right when he said they wanted the money by the next day and he seemed concerned they are veyr good at selling i didnt like the sound of them but unfortunatly we are far to trusting i have learnt my lesson shame it wasnt a lesson in forklift driving lol

Please note that -edited- Enfield Trading Standards is becoming inundated with calls regarding 1CT. She has asked if forum users could refrain from calling her directly as there is little more that she can do at this time. As more information becomes available, -edited- will send it to me for posting on this forum. Many thanks.

Edited by Conniff

Enfield Trading Standards have kindly provided me with the following update and have asked me to post to the forum...

Consumers can contact Consumer Direct via the Directgov website or by telephone on 08454 04 05 06. Consumers can also find further information here: //insolvency.gov.uk/compulsoryliquidation/owedmoneycompany.htm

It would appear from 9 June 2011, 1st Class Trucking have become insolvent. They are currently listed as an active company with Companies House. The Insolvency Service has been notified.

The business advise they are appointing liquidators, they have advised the liquidators will write to all creditors. If you do not hear from the Liquidators by 4 July 2011, please contact Consumer Direct. Enfield TS will then contact the Insolvency Service to progress the matter.

There are preferred creditors who will be paid first, if there are any assets within the business; the administrators will then process the return of any monies left to the remaining creditors.

If there are any irregularities in the way the business was run in the lead up to their insolvency, the administrators will report this to the official receiver/insolvency service.

You can find further information here: //insolvency.gov.uk/compulsoryliquidation/owedmoneycompany.htm, and also register your complaint online if you wish to.

I see 1st Class Trucking steel lot of money! I was fighting with them from Dec 2010! They didn't provide me service at all! Always fed me with tomorrows by phone :lalala:!!! In the beginning of June I went to the office in Enfield and they was very surprise and everyone starting hiding :behindsofa: when they saw my angry face! After lots of complains and listening lots of useless apologise :sorry: from them, I asked Adam Roman(he was :hail: to pay back! his mob number who want to annoying 07590850371) to wrote me a letter where they ensure to pay me back all amount (£750) until 24th of June 2011 by cheque. After finding out that they are dissolved I get more and more upset!:censored: Maybe we should all together to go to court!:argue::smash: I won't leave them alone!!!! They have to pay for everything!:evil:

Hi, So I have received the letter from Accura. What are you going to do? are you going for this meeting of company's creditors? I am not really familiar with the procedure, never been put in similiar situation. Shall I send to them just this second form "creditor's statement of claim" when I am not going there? how does it affect my position if I will not attend on this meeting? Thanx for any tips.

Dear ALL We are owed money also by 1st Class Trucking, we were one of the trainers for them.We are based in York and are a small training company by the name of A1 Town & Country LGV training.Firstly try and get your money back if you paid by credit card, then if you still want to do your training we can offer you a fair price no VAT, Class C we can offer youPlease cal us on 07787850516 (Andrew Ferguson) and we will sort you out you could pass in 3 days Many Thanks

Dear ALL We are owed money also by 1st Class Trucking, we were one of the trainers for them.We are based in York and are a small training company by the name of A1 Town & Country LGV training.Firstly try and get your money back if you paid by credit card, then if you still want to do your training we can offer you a fair price no VAT, Class C we can offer youPlease cal us on 07787850516 (Andrew Ferguson) and we will sort you out you could pass in 3 days Many Thanks

So are you offering a special reduced rate for 1st class trucking customers??

Hi, thanks for the mobile number,

I just tried it for the sake of it and he answered it straight away.

I explained I had paid in advance for a PCV test in April and cannot get hold of anyone to book my theory test.

He said unfortanatly his company (1st Class Trucking) has gone into receivership because of the previous owners had an accident and the claim was for £300,000 and he didnt know what is going to happen next but the recievers will be contacting everyone who had paid money.

I asked him if he wanted my details but he said the recievers would know everyone that had paid and would be contacting everyone..

We shall see how long it takes for them to contact us.

titch

Dear all,

I went to the Enfield offices of 1CT this morning and they have all left. The lady at reception is taking peoples details to hand over to the administrator. If you think you might not be on the list get down there and add your name to the list.

I first rang my bank to see if I can get my £1000+ back via my VISA card and there is an outside chance that I might get it back that way, if yoou used a credit card you will have more chance of recovering your money.

The police will only act on the company if trading standards believe there is something to answer for.

Consumer direct told me that unless we press for civil action there is little chance that they will face prosicution as we all entered into contracts with the company (I am finding it hard to understand it all)

The best advise I can give is, Ring your bank, report them to consumer direct and wait to hear from the administrators.

Good luck people ( we are ging to need it :(

Hi,I used credit card for payments for the course,I rang to bank but they said that they can't help me.May be you can give me some advise what I can do,please???

A new company has appeared - owned and operated by Richard David of 1st Class Trucking. If you have lost money, call the administrators, call trading standards and go to the meeting on 15th July (as previously shown).

This new company obviously has money. This needs to be made clear the authorities.

I cannot post links as I'm a new member but go to activelogistic dot com

Who runs this company?

Go to whois dot net and put the domain activelogistic dot com to see who owns and operates it. The details are all there.

The meeting details are:

15th July, 2.30pm

Hendon Hall Hotel

Ashley Lane, London

NW4 1HF

The evidence is clear. 1st Class Trucking have re-appeared as Active Logistic. The 'whois' logs show this 100%. I have captured the logs - so even if they change it now, it is too late.

Si

Your bank should refund your money. It's called 'Chargeback' and it is a right you have under Section 75 of the consumer credit act. If your bank continues to be difficult, tell them you are escalating it to the Financial Ombudsman Service. That should shake them into action. If not, contact the Financial Ombudsman Service. They are very good and they will get you your money back.

Matt

• 3 weeks later...

Hi All you unfortunate people, I am part of your group too, we paid everything up front in March, was told to wait to be contacted by their medical people, so we waited,, got a few calls from Peter Michael asking when we would start lessons, explained we were waiting, we then got a medical done independantly, sent away for the licence, once the licence arrived tried to call 1ST CLASS TRUCKING, telephone was cut off so we went to where they were meant to be based to find out that they had disappeared and the recievers had gone in and cleared everything out, apparently they rippedoff over 100 hundred hardworking honest people, this money was our life savings, we were trying to make a better life for ourselves and these ***** stole our life, we are getting married soon and I just feel sick to the stomach, maybe if we all got together we could do something, I work for Enfield Council and will be talking to them tomorrow

• 2 weeks later...

We paid for a course that never took place then dicovered the company had gone into liquidation. At that time I had already made a claim to my credit card company and had been rejected. Once I found out the company had a dissolved status on the companies house website since Feb 2011 and we had paid out in March they instantly refunded the whole cost of the course. Anyone who paid after February should get their mony back as this is obtaining money under deception and is illegal.

Can anyone advise us we trained a customer as requested by 1st Class trucking back in May the training took place in June and previously they would pay us by cheque for the training.I suspected they had gone under as we could not reach them by telephone they ripped us off and then have opened a new company these people are thieves and should not be allowed to carry on

• 3 weeks later...