Help telephone harressment after bankruptcy

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5322 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Please can anyone help me , I was made Bankrupt in June 2009 , I have done all the correct paper work etc and informed all my debts. 2 months after I became backrupt I went to italy to stay with family , I left all contact details with the insolvency and there is not a problem. My partents had my backruptcy number etc and if any one called they passed in on along with the relevent details the problem I am having is with Capquest keeps phoning and phoning to the point is 4 times a day also sending letters . They have been informed that I am bankrupt. I have also contacted the insolvency officier and I know they have been in contact with them . They also now have my italian address , I think the insolvency offical gave them it and Im now worrying if they will start to harressment me here .I have phoned capquest and they have said its all closed but yet they still phone ..what do I do .. can they start chasing me in italy even if I am only staying here not living and the debt was taken in on the bankruptcy. This is really stressing me again. I went bankrupt for a reason and the harressment is getting worse . :-?

or you can have some real fun with them on the phone by pretending that you are napoleon, or keep saying no in different tone of voice or even language , or use your imagination ....

here a link for you to read and have a good laugh ...

Having fun with Debitas - MoneySavingExpert.com Forums

soon they will get the message across . I had the same issue with few reluctant company after my bankrputcy order.

Thankies for the info, Think I will try the recorded letter maybe that will get throw to them, dont think it will as seems im talking with blanks of wood most days on telephone with them haha.... I could start speaking italian to them on the phone to confuse them a little , Just anoying that nothing gets throw to these idiots .. Fingers crossed with the letter I will let you knwo how i get on