Cattles Misery increases

PGH7447
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5019 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

They can't even get a simply announcement right, I wonder how the company ended up in such a mess!!:rolleyes:

Cattles PLC - Potential Staff Reductions - Replacement| News| CTT| CTT.L| GB0001803666 | Cattles PLC - Interactive Investor

Pookey

I'm in the DCA kicking business ..........and business is good!!!!

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I can see the finish post just one last push now.

Any court action started by Howard Coward such after taking advice be DEFENDED.

DEFEND, DEFEND, DEFEND

Lets see the back of this pond life if they can't recover debt they can't pay the mounting debt they owe to RBS and plugs will be pulled.

I running a book on cattles finally going down 4/1 says autumn 2010.

We live in an unmoderated country why should the net be any different?

Bring back free speech we miss it!

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

i myself said and have allways believed that cattles had 3 to 6 months left after they started closing down welcome.

rbs will prob pull the plug soon as lewis is not performing as expected

cattles has no money comming in

its all going to rbs

shame

there only revenue thread is existing debt and debt they stupidly bought and guess what its 90% unenforceable.

RBS knows it, Cattles knows it the people they try to bully money out of know and share holders know it.

In short expect Cattles revised accounts within the next few weeks and its gonna show one hell of a loss.:cool:

gets sold as an asset to some other pondlife for pennies and you still owe the full amount, is it me or is the law concerning buying debts just a tiny bit, maybe.....

.....OUT OF FECKING DATE!!!!!!!

• 2 weeks later...

Credit Today online

Just gets better and better!!

Hope the have enough left to pay the Court listing fee for Mrs. Pookeys case in a couple of weeks! More importantly I hope they have enough left for our wasted costs when they lose or discontinue the day before! :D

Pookey

I'm in the DCA kicking business ..........and business is good!!!!

1p in the pound

oh dear!! ;)

post office WON 12/11/06

abbey.LBA sent 30/10/06.MCOL claim submitted 8/11/06.allocation questionnaire sent 16/12/06.schedule of charges sent 16/12/06.WON

2nd abbey claim SAR sent 3/1/07.WON.complaint letter sent 18/1/08

alliance and Leicester.WON

Credit Today seem to have forgot to mention this bit.

Sources close to the company said creditors were reluctant to put Cattles into administration because it would make it harder to collect money due on thousands of personal and second-hand car loans.

But delisting Cattles from the stock market and selling it to a new company would allow shareholders to crystallise losses for tax purposes.

Anyway, as predicted Cattles is going down but no mention of CL Finance, wonder if they are to included in the Lewis sell off?

When I loaded the link up it had a link to a discussion on CAG.

Claiming that thousands of people have had CCJ's because they came on here.

CAG must really be hurting the profits.

I did have an enormous giggle at the chap demanding that CAG should be licenced and regulated.

Snigger, snigger, snigger.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

• 1 month later...

Found this today

Cattles had hoped to offer Utopia to public - Business News, Business - The Independent

Cattles had hoped to offer Utopia to public

Cattles, the doorstep lender that has written no new business since its shares were suspended 18 months ago, was planning to rename itself Money Utopia Bank in an effort to attract retail depositors, it has emerged.

The new name was understood to be the idea of the group's former chief executive David Postings, which a source close to the company at the time described as "ill-judged".

----------------

Obviously a man with little talent :-)

-------------------

Sources close to the company last week said that its main doorstep lending business, Shopacheck, and its Lewis Group debt collection unit were still trading profitably.

No decision has been taken on what will happen to the two businesses, but they are likely to be put up for sale to help raise money for creditors

Sources close to the company last week said that its main doorstep lending business, Shopacheck, and its Lewis Group debt collectionlink3.gif unit were still trading profitably.

No decision has been taken on what will happen to the two businesses, but they are likely to be put up for sale to help raise money for creditors

Oh dear, now the boot is on the other foot, should they be insisting that they 'sell' something to pay their debts? surely that is against OFT Guidelines:confused:;)

'Cattles, the doorstep lender that has written no new business since its shares were suspended 18 months ago'

Ahh that makes me heart glow

'was planning to rename itself Money Utopia Bank in an effort to attract retail depositors, it has emerged'

Thank god that never happened even more money would have been lost.

'No decision has been taken on what will happen to the two businesses, but they are likely to be put up for sale to help raise money for creditors.'

Okay so Shopacheck and Lewis is sold, where does that leave Cattles????

More to the point where does that leave the CL Finance unenforceable debt mountain of purchased debt???????

Who is gonna buy that????????

Hi there

Can I put in a CCJ to them for MY TIME AND COSTS WASTED ON ANSWERING THEIR POINTLESS LETTERS -- they are quick to attempt to add "Administration Fees" and the like -- why shouldn'i I also charge themfor WASTING MY TIME when they haven't got a leg to stand on.

Might be worth spending the 10 GBP or so to send them a Northampton CCJ for whatever --- even if they defend it they can't sell the company until the court case is settled.

Might be an interesting one -- It'll only cost you around a tenner with an automated CCJ issued by the Bulk court Northampton -- can probably be done in 5 mins too.

I don't even care if the case is thrown out but would be good to give some of these thugs and bullies a taste of their own medicine.

As they usually don't keep paperwork very well they won't be able to go to court saying they haven't received the paperwork if you've sent the demand by Recorded Delivery too.

Cheers

jimbo

Sounds like fun but it would also be very risky.

Applying for a county court judgment can be extremely expensive. It's important to understand that reclaiming charges claims etc were largely dealt with in the small claims track where each side bears its own costs. However, these claims didn't get into that track when they were initially submitted. It only happened after allocation questionaires were submitted.

Making a frivolous claim risks having it struck out early in the process. If that happens or if a judge moves it away from the small claims track, it's quite possible for the claimant to be landed with the other side's costs.

Sorry to be a killjoy but the court process is not to be trifled with.