Cohen, letter of pending legal action

bogeyed
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5304 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

con being the operative word !!! I do hope my son gets out of paying anything, and that comes from someone who has a flawless credit history. I believe people should pay for what they have, but nobody should pay these ......'s, they deserve everything they get.

Hi, I think I might have something with 'commission' on it, which was sent to us when I SAR'd Welcome - its photocopied onto the back of another sheet of paper I think by mistake, we've certainly never seen it before nor is commission mentioned on the original agreement. It's commission on Finance - and was faxed through to the dealer by Rainbow although our agreement is with WF. Is this the same kind of thing or is this one legal ?

Hi, really don't want to push potggj for advice, I've seen how many threads he is trying to deal with, so if anyone knows what I should do with info on commission payments, with regards to getting this cohen and welcome to back off a bit I would greatly appreciate advice. I,ve

managed to get this far but havn't a clue on what to write. Was thinking of just putting everything I think they have done wrong in a letter and sending it off to both. What does anybody think.:confused:. Thanks fo looking in.

Hi Abi, Did you google the court case Post mentioned earlier in this thread, apparently the only way an agreement could be deemed unenforcable is if the commission fees paid, are completely hidden from the lender, in other words no mention of commission on the agreement. I hope I've explained that right:)

Hi bogeyed yes i did google the court case, so I guess that because there is no mention of the commision on the agreement, the agreement is unenforcable, is that right? Also I was wondering should their be any mention of commision on the account statements,

The commision on my document totals more than £1000,

If I did not do an SAR then I would not have know about any commision,

I am going to be following your thread, hope you don't mind!

What would the next steps be?

my signatures were forged in my sar, what is the best action to take?

perhaps you could take a look at my thread "welcome finance problems", sorry I don't know how to link to my thread!

Any advice would be much appreciated.

Edited by abi_cutie09