Quickquid

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4491 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Next time they ring tell them you will not be entering into any conversation with them as the matter is now in dispute with QuickQuid who are in default of your CCA request. Should the threat monkey go on about it just remind him the call is being recorded.

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I will do that thanks.

Do I write to MH asking for CCA (New one)? Enclosing the £1.

Bub1

Forgot to mention they say that CCA is the agreement I signed on line with QQ

If the agreement with QQ was within the last few years then MH are actually correct. Agreements completed online are valid and enforceable

• 1 month later...

You are under no obligation to send these people anything. They have no Legal Right to demand you send them proof of benefits or an Income and expenditure form. Only a court can order that. Make them an offer of £5 per month and if they dont like it let them take you to court where when you show your outgoings you are unlikely to be made pay any mor and perhaps a lot less

• Haha 1

What you got was typical BULLSHOT from Muck Hall. If they were to take you to court you would receive notification beforehand and you would be able to show a judge how much or how little you could afford. If you had made MH an offer and they took you to court and you could prove that was all you could afford then they would lokk very stupid and be shown up for the greedy moneygrabbing leeches that they are