advice needed please

nic1612
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5368 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

hi everyone

i have had a reply from ell-en on a previous thread from a few months ago and would like her advice again, but please if anyone has any advice it would be much appreciated.

i have a suspended possession order on my property, however over recent months problems have arrisen and i have breached the order arranged by the court and have fallen further into.

my reasons for further arrears are we have had to fund private family court proceedings, to which we have now had to cancel our solicitor and are having to go it alone.

my partner has been having problems with his wages from work, and also we have had to have repairs done on his work vehicle in order for him to carry on working.

i have receipts and bills etc for all of these in order to prove that my reasons are genuine.

i have now gone back to work myself in order to prove that should my partners wages be messed arund i can pay the moertgage with my own wages.

i have lodged an application at court to chage the terms of the suspended possession under the norgan ruling , i have also sent in my working out to the court of how many months i have left on my mortgage and worked it out under the norgan ruling.

however today my mortgage co have rang me stating that they are going to ask the judge to award an outright possession order unless i pay them 760 per month, which is just totally un-affordable

i am really terrified now as to what is goin to happen.

has anyone had any luck under the norgan ruling,

any advice would be appreciated

many thanks in advance

Hi there, I take it you have entered an N244? can you post what you have put in Q.10 of the form please.

Ell

Help us to keep on helping

Please consider making a donation, however small, if you have benefited from advice on the forums

This site is run solely on donations

My advice is based on my opinion and experience only. It is not to be taken as legal advice - if you are unsure you should seek professional help.

hi ell-en many thanks

basically i had put my reasons for falling behind with the payments as above, (which i was advised by the court) and i also stated that i had the receipts etc which i will be taking with me on the hearing day.

hope this helps

Did you send a budget sheet with the N244? Also, did you keep a copy of the form - I really wanted to know the wording you put in Q.10.

Please consider making a donation, however small, if you have benefited from advice on the forums

My advice is based on my opinion and experience only. It is not to be taken as legal advice - if you are unsure you should seek professional help.

sorry no i didnt keep a copy very silly of me i was just in such a mess i wanted to get it sorted , i am in the middle of doing a income and expenditure, form to take with me.

i have got to telephone the court tomorrow to find out when it has been listed for.

i typed up a small statement which went in with the court forms for the judge to read before he decided whether it was worth a hearing. would u like me to post a copy on here for you

Hi Nic, the picture is too small - if it is a word document you can attach it by clicking on the paperclip in the toolbar you see when replying to a thread and then picking the document from your PC to attach :)

hiya,,

gonna have to type it up for u on ere for some reason my computer having a fit !!

also we got hearing date for 18th November i just heard from court today

thanks will post shortly

You've got plenty of time to get ready for the hearing, will you have made any payments before then?