Leeds Christmas Meet - 20th November 2009 - 6 pm - Wetherspoons - North Concourse, Leeds City Station

hilaryfrances
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5196 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 732
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for the info... I'll look into it ... bit worried about booking too soon in case everyone changes their mind an I'm stuck in Leeds with no-one to talk to except MTM...:-o:p

:D

Could be the start of a beautiful friendship........:eek::D

I'm definately going, I'm just a few miles down the road.

• Haha 1

I hope there's more than one fireman coming, that blummin' Spammie'll be hogging all the dirty ones :p

What about some hunky soldiers? Best leave the litter tray at home and bring a large bucket of cold water instead :D

Calm deown ladies :eek::p

hotuniform.jpg

I'm not sure what time I'm getting to Leeds yet so if we're both staying at hotel I could meet you in lobby a bit later and go to Wethy's together if you like. I'm new too so it'll be the blind leading the blind though .....

I will be coming from home as I'm only a few miles down the road, but I'll still meet up if you like :)

Spammie, I'm not making an 'entrance' I'd die of embarrassment :oops:

Well, unless I'm allowed to dress up in my Mr Blobby costume....:p

Best not prop myself up next to Tilly, you may never see her again :eek: Think I've found her 'handbag' though

vodka_university_bag-p1498020080094894902w9jj_210.jpg

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Sounds like a good time was had by all, I'm fed up I missed it but never mind, will have to wait for the next one in this area again :)

Are we going to see any pics of the Cag reprobates off the leash and hammered? :p Oh go on, I could do with a giggle :D