Welscum Finance

MICHFERGIE
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5129 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Post could you please have a look at my credit agreement I think the one you looked at a few months ago had incorrect figures on that I had copied down incorrectly

I have not imput the correct figures can you tell me if this agreement is ok as Welscum will not reply to me now anymore they have said they have replied finally and are not getting into any more conversations re the agreement

Can someone please have a look as this has been going on now for over 3 years

Thanks

HP 111.pdf

Bump!!

I am a consumer just like you, please get a second opinion or investigate yourself on anything I advise as I am in no way legally trained. Everything I know has come from the Mighty CAG and fellow CAGGERS. :cool:

If I have helped in any way please click my reputation star and make a donation to CAG to enable us all to continue to help each other :cool:

Is there anyone there that can help or shall I give up hope

Can somone look at this agreement please

Thanks

have reported to site team in the hope someone can help sorry im not able to make head nor tail of agreements but ozzywizard can but i understand he has his hands full at the moment but will be back with us by the weekend

I am a consumer just like you, please get a second opinion or investigate yourself on anything I advise as I am in no way legally trained. Everything I know has come from the Mighty CAG and fellow CAGGERS. :cool:

If I have helped in any way please click my reputation star and make a donation to CAG to enable us all to continue to help each other :cool:

Thanks so much

Dont give up ;)

Hi Mich, we have gone over this before I think. The HP agreement has the wrong total to pay because they have added in the £1300 previously deducted, the correct figure is £8338.56. You have here 2 separate agreements, one is HP and the other a fixed sum credit agreement for the PPI. Both have different interest rates so they are indeed separate and should be paid for separtely. You have even signed for these as separate agreements and yet they mix the two together. On the HP agreement they even compound their error by quoting termination rights based on the wrong total payable figure of £9638.56. The fact that they have the wrong amount payable renders the agreement unenforcible. Postggj agreed with me on this I believe. Have you challenged them on this because it is plainly wrong? We are not supposed to do calculations to arrive at figures which should be on an agreement.

James I have challenged them they refuse to answer as they said they are not willing to discuss this again they refered to some Hurstenger

They refuse to get into a correspond with me I posted the letter up a while ago

Hi Mich, it's all very well them writing a loan of tosh and expectiong you to lie down. The fact is the amount payable written on the agreement is wrong which they have arrived at by adding D+E+H. This is wrong because D should not be added in at all. They talk about the 48 x payment equals the correct sum payable but that figure does not appear anywhere on the HP agreement and can only be arrived at by calculation, which is exactly what they have done.. What is more, the figure quoted for termination is based on the wrong figure and not the figure arrived at by payment x 48, work it out. So they are fiddling, ripping you off on the termination figure. On these agreements which are regulated all details must be correct and clear, the HP agreement is not. The PPI is also a restricted credit agreement but separate, so where is the total cost of credit? We have the interest but where is the fee? And there definitely would be brokers commission, so where is it? I would now go to FOS with all of this and ask them to investigate properly especially the PPI insurance, ask them to request an absolute disclosure about who the insurer is and who received the brokers commission and to what value, because if its Welcome Elite and they have kept the fees and commission secret, they have had it. Tell FOS you suspect a massive conflict of interest which has added to your debt i.e. fees and commission which should be part of the cost of credit (PPI loan)

Have you taken this agreement to Trading Standards for them to look at ?

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

Uploading documents to CAG ** Instructions **

Looking for a draft letter? Use the CAG Library

Dealing with Customer Service Departments? - read the CAG Guide first

1: Making a PPI claim ? - Q & A's and spreadsheets for single premium policy - HERE

2: Take back control of your finances - Debt Diaries

3: Feel Bullied by Creditors or Debt Collectors? Read Here

4: Staying Calm About Debt  Read Here

5: Forum rules - These have been updated - Please Read

BCOBS

1: How can BCOBS protect you from your Banks unfair treatment

2: Does your Bank play fair - You can force your Bank to play Fair with you

3: Banking Conduct of Business Regulations - The Hidden Rules

4: BCOBS and Unfair Treatment - Common Examples of Banks Behaving Badly

5: Fair Treatment for Credit Card Holders and Borrowers - COBS

Advice & opinions given by citizenb are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

PLEASE DO NOT ASK ME TO GIVE ADVICE BY PM - IF YOU PROVIDE A LINK TO YOUR THREAD THEN I WILL BE HAPPY TO OFFER ADVICE THERE:D

Post could you please have a look at my credit agreement I think the one you looked at a few months ago had incorrect figures on that I had copied down incorrectly

I have not imput the correct figures can you tell me if this agreement is ok as Welscum will not reply to me now anymore they have said they have replied finally and are not getting into any more conversations re the agreement

Can someone please have a look as this has been going on now for over 3 years

Thanks

Attached Filespdf.gifHP 111.pdf (320.1 KB, 24 views)

James this is the letter they sent me can someone please have a look they refuse to write to me now

Thanks

Attached Filespdf.gifcomplaint nov 09[1].pdf (852.7 KB, 18 views)

Have merged these two and highlighted S.O.S. for site team for you.

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

1: Making a PPI claim ? - Q & A's and spreadsheets for single premium policy - HERE

BCOBS

Advice & opinions given by citizenb are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

PLEASE DO NOT ASK ME TO GIVE ADVICE BY PM - IF YOU PROVIDE A LINK TO YOUR THREAD THEN I WILL BE HAPPY TO OFFER ADVICE THERE:D

Citizen B no but I have spoke to them inthe past and they told me to speak to consumer direct who were useless

I have complained to The FOS and they cannot help me with complaints prior to 2007?

Thanks

Consumer Direct should in fact be directing you to either the OFT or Trading Standards ? Why on earth would TS direct you to CD ?

Did the FOS give any reason for their comment ? They are dealing with complaints well before 2007 ?

Edited by citizenB
spelling

BCOBS

sorry mich i cant help but this will bump for you...

• 1 month later...

Just thought i would post this fed up to the back teeth of Welscum

Just finally received a letter from the Ombudsman who might I add are not voting in favour of Welscum yest I have won the PPI refund but they will not allow me to have the money it has to go onto the arrears that I owe

I have had a long running dispute with the **** who have lied there way through this case they told me and they would reduce balance to £2000 to help me because of the problems with the dud car they sold me

this infact was lies even though I have the call transcript the Ombudsman will not back me up say its a mistake on welcomes part so here the good one stil have a £3700 balance with a dud car they refund the PPI OF £1800 ONTO THE BALANCE have asked for the 8% interest and the £100 GOODWILL GESTURE WHAT A JOKE

Lets get teh **** closed down once and for all

Can someone have a look at this thanks :confused:

They refused then they accepted then they refused, as I have had an ongoing battle this is what the Ombudsman has just emailed me

With regards to the timescales in receiving any redress if due - we are advising complainants that this can take anything up to 3 months.

The £100 D&I award made by the Ombudsman should be issued to you separately to the redress method as issued by the Ombudsman.

However the 8% interest that you refer to you maybe payable to the arrears on your account as instructed by the Ombudsman below:

(B) calculate the amount of the net payments - will make up to the time of settlement in respect of the PPI and shortfall insurance (including any interest and charges) by comparing:

­ the payments actually made;

­ the payments which would have applied if BLANK had taken the loan without PPI and shortfall insurance; and

­ add interest on each of these net payments at the rate of 8% per year simple from the date of each payment to the date the compensation is paid;

­ less any premium refund actually paid to bLANK on cancellation of the policies; and

In this particular case, for the reasons set out in my provisional decision, Welcome can use the cash amount calculated at (B) to clear/offset the arrears on the reconstructed loan account/rescheduled debt. If the cash amount calculated at (B) is in excess of the arrears amount Welcome should pay the balance to bLANK. If bLANK wishes to use that sum to further reduce her liability Welcome should facilitate this as part of the settlement of the dispute.

Urgent help needed

As previously stated in my below email the 8% that will be added to the payments that would have applied had you taken the loan without PPI can be used by Welcome to clear/offset the arrears on the restructured loan account. If when the loan has been restructured and there is any excess after the arrears have been cleared this balance should be paid to you. The final decision issued by the Ombudsman is a legally binding document therefore the redress set out by the Ombudsman must be followed by Welcome.

I note your request that you would like this payment asap, however there are processes in place that must be followed these are detailed below:

Signed settlement form received from complainant, letter sent to firm giving them 28 days to contact the consumer.

We do not believe 12 weeks to be an unreasonable time to make the

se:confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused:ttlement.

Once the settlement form has been sent to Welcome they will contact you direct, if after 4 weeks you have not had a response from Welcome you should contact them direct, however if you do not receive a satisfactory response you can contact this service and we can look into this for you.

Again if there is any payment due this can take upto 12 weeks. We will send your settlement form to Welcome Finance today:confused::confused::confused::confused::-|:-|:-|:?:?

what is being said here is correct, if there ARE arrears, then they can be offset from any refund of PPI.

now your issue with the crap car is another arguement altogether and sadly is the reason for the outstanding arrears?

and the calc is correct too BTW

dx

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight...