what to do?

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5360 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I handed in my notice but they asked me to work from home. However before my final pay (29th September) , they sent me an email which stated that they will be deducted money from my wage.

• They said that my leaving date was the 23rd of September - My letter stated clearly the 26th September and I received an email from the manager accepting my resignation
  • They said that I exceeded my annual sick leave by 1.5 day which they deduct from my final wage. My old contract state that I have 14 days but they argue that it is only 10 days allowances since contract has been amended. Yes, we did received an email about 'proposed amendement to my terms' but I never signed, nor received as a letter or committed myself to it. This is a new company that bought the old one
  • They said that I took all my annual leave based on the new terms so exceed it . Again this is calculated using their new terms not the old contract that I have which state 24 days not 20 days as they claim

I sent numerous emails but the only things received from them is 'logged ticket email'. Moreover, the only communication that I received (whether face toi face or by email) is about my pay since I handed in my resignation.

I hope the above make sense. Please help with some advice as I looked the small claim tribunal and they state that they don't deal with 'wage issues'.

Many thanks