camerabox.com and DHL GRRR !

donbracho
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5358 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

hello all hope all is well ,

basically i am well and truelly confused !

my partner ordered a camera and accessories back on 04/09/09.

paid and took her money.

we still have no camera.

contacted company and they said will check with courier company .

then said will escalate with courier company.

they said has been delivered and signed for round the back of the property by a man sat down who was smoking.

funny that as we were all out and no-one smokes as my partner has recovered from lung cancer!

Then said courier will be coming to recover parcel from where they delivered to.

Courier left us a card, we thought great its here !

Rang up only to find that was courier who was trying to recover.

They admitted on phone that they did not deliver parcel, it was their partner and partner dont work for DHL !

Partner claimed was signed for by a girl round the back of our property.

Funny thing that cause we were all out at a charity event and last time i checked i have no daughters at all !

On the phone the courier said they could lose their job over this, i advised I was sorry but they havent done their job right clearly and I am 300 out of pocket !

We let camerabox know all this and they said would escalate again.

I rang DHL without referring to my case specifically, who advised an investigation only takes 3/5 days so cant see what the delay is.

I rang the camerabox again and they advised the investigation from dhl has been concluded, they believe the courier, they have a signature and if a parcel has gone missing from my property then it is a police matter !

I rang the police who advised would be classed as a civil matter.

I really dont know what to do now as all the comapnies concerned dont seem to be bothered !

I have told camerabox the couriers name and number and what they admitted but it still came back as no the parcel has been delivered so its tough ?

I didnt buy the camera on my visa card so cant claim that way any help would be appreciated ....