Private Healthcare is unfair

Soad
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5318 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Some jobs provide added healthcare while the rest of the employees have the NHS this to me is not fair and health should not be based on your status or income but the same treatment and medication should be available to all of us regardless.

For instance somebody at work with this benefit of added health care had cancer treated privately using exclusive drugs and my mum who also had cancer was with the NHS and these drugs are only available for private use and the work college is completely cleared and cured of cancer but my mum unable to have the “Extra healthcare “hence she died

This is unfair and unjust

Guest Old_andrew2018

what is also unfair is X paying for their private health care, however once they make a claim or are treated them they can't get insurance again

Andy

• 1 month later...

Private Health care organisations should not be so easily slagged off.

Quite often they offer a better and quicker service than the NHS (having been in the care of a NHS hospital for 8 Months now.)

It is true that the NHS should be offering a more user friendly service with shorter waiting lists and quicker diagnostic reports.

Above all I believe in a free NHS for all. And if they wish to take us private and get a better service then this can only be better for our health.

It is sad to see the NHS not offer the top notch service we all deserve whatever you're background.

Any typos spelling mistakes are due to leprechauns in my keyboard they move the letters around sometimes (edited for bookworm god bless her sole) Deep Peace be with you.

“I would say to the House as I said to those who have joined this government: I have

nothing to offer but blood, toil, tears and sweat. We have before us an ordeal of the

most grievous kind. We have before us many, many long months of struggle and of

suffering.

You ask, what is our aim? I can answer in one word: Victory. Victory at all costs —

Victory in spite of all terror — Victory, however long and hard the road may be, for

without victory there is no survival.”

(Winston Churchill Addressing the House of commons.)

All complaints go to the lootube. All conversations go in the white box then you click submit.

Definitely time for change.

Any typos spelling mistakes are due to leprechauns in my keyboard they move the letters around sometimes (edited for bookworm god bless her sole) Deep Peace be with you.

“I would say to the House as I said to those who have joined this government: I have

nothing to offer but blood, toil, tears and sweat. We have before us an ordeal of the

most grievous kind. We have before us many, many long months of struggle and of

suffering.

You ask, what is our aim? I can answer in one word: Victory. Victory at all costs —

Victory in spite of all terror — Victory, however long and hard the road may be, for

without victory there is no survival.”

(Winston Churchill Addressing the House of commons.)

All complaints go to the lootube. All conversations go in the white box then you click submit.

• 2 weeks later...

Soad, my deepest sympathy for your loss I cant even begin to imagine how I'd feel in your shoes

The NHS is, and always will be, a bottomless pit of money

The main issue is how the money is managed by those in charge and that applies to most (if not all) public sector areas

But we do have to accept that we wont be able to save everybody, everytime - rather than slagging of the likes off NICE (biggest oxymoron ever) people should look to the drug companies making such mad profits from drugs that could so easily save and enrich millions of lives

omnia praesumuntur legitime facta donec probetur in contrarium

Please note: I am not a member of the legal profession, all advice given is purely my opinion, if in doubt consult a professional