electricshop.com & Sebo X4 Vac

Jan4a
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5370 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi

Not a problem, I'm just a bit curious really.

I ordered a SEBO X4 vac from electricshop.com 3 years ago and its such a brilliant vacuum cleaner I ordered another one last night for my mum on my usual account details - I always have stuff delivered to mum's anyway as I'm usually at work - and I changed the phone number to her's in case they rang about delivery.

They rang my mum this morning to confirm the order that I placed at 9 pm last night to ensure it was legit. :confused:

Just wondered why they would do this? Unless its because its a duplicate from an order 3 years ago, or because Sebo's usually last at least 10 years so it sounded dodgy that I'd want another one in 3 years, especially when they have a 5 year warranty anyway?

By the way if anyone interested Sebo X4 is brilliant :D - got 4 long haired cats and it was recommended to me by someone who has 5 dogs. Don't bother with the Sebo Animal which costs more, the X4 does the job. Went through 2 "brightly coloured" vacs in 3 years and don't rate them at all.