UK Forwarding Postcard

wilsikon
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4967 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I got a postcard in the post today from UK Forwarding at Clayton House, 59 Piccadilly Manchester M1 2AQ it is a pre printed postcard saying we should contact 0161 975 6202 with a handwritten bit saying to ask for Alan quoting a delivery reference number. The card only has our address on it not our name. I am not expecting a delivery and think this may be a debt collectors - has anyone else had a card like this?

There is a mail forwarding service at that address for the Adora Group whose clients include private detectives!!

Is someone trying to trace you??

Others have also received this postcard and there is no parcel.

Have you tried anonymously ringing the number??

If you feel I've helped then by all means click my star to the left...a simple "thank you" costs nothing! ;)

Restons MBNA -v- WelshMam

MBNA Cards

CitiCard

M&S and More

• 1 year later...

Can add some more information to this...I got one of these today (haven't called) and a quick bit of searching turned up a company called Amberley Clarke whose business is listed on Yell.com as 'Debt Collector' and address is 4th Floor, 59 Piccaddilly, Manchester M1 2AQ.

Web site for the company is here

http://www.onlinedebtcollection.co.uk/

but it's conveniently under construction. Note that 'UK Forwarding' is probably not a real name (maybe not even a trading style) but I haven't checked the usual company record sites yet.

One odd thing - if you look at the source code for the above site, all of the meta data includes a company name of "Box Office Publicity Ltd". There is also an assocation with "The Online Group of Companies Ltd" - more details can be found here:

http://www.ukbusinessforums.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=111690&page=2

HTH,

transparentspoon

More info from the company records - praise be to Credit Gate!

Amberley Clarke Ltd (company no. 06478159) was struck off and dissolved as of 08/09/2009.

The Online Group of Companies Ltd (company no. 02719157) is subject to a "voluntary arrangement", which is defined by Companies House as follows:

A corporate voluntary arrangement is when a company makes an agreement with its creditors by proposing a 'composition in satisfaction of its debt' or a 'scheme of arrangement of its affairs'. This means an arrangement, approved by the court, in which the company has formally agreed terms with its creditors for the settlement of its debts.

UK Online Media Ltd (company no. 06412247) is registered as being "dormant" IE no significant accounting transactions allowed.

HTH,

transparentspoon