Started the ball rolling!

michellej
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6428 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

No Bish just the same as used in the past,...Never needed to update,..how would one preform this?thanks for the advice,..Still here plugging away,..M.

My computer checks on a regular basis for updates, if you go to the website for the relevant software and look for downloads to upgrade to the latest edition. With Adobe acrobat for instance you should be using version 7.0. Outlook express would I think be on the microsoft website. Hope this helps.

If you start Adobe and then look under help it should have 'check for updates now'. That should then download any available updates.

Regards bish.

Abbey : £8070.41*PAID IN FULL*14/02/07:D

Capital one : LBA sent 17/09/06 £1,087.22

Marbles : LBA sent 17/09/06 £720.00 ; £720 offer accepted:D

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Ollie,..thanks for your concern in merging 3 threads,..But could you please change it back to "Please help a little confused" As there was another 5 threads with the start the ball rolling,..Just so the posters and people following the thread do not get confused with lots of other threads with the same names,..probably one of the reasons I started a new thread,..I see were you are coming from,..but allways a method to ones madness,..Thanks,...

Took me some time to find my own thread...

Finally got my N1 form ,..Called to the courts to collect in person,..Will get it all done over the weekend and submitted monday morning,..(Also if anyone else is suffering with download of the N1, Drop me a pm and I will scan the form and forwad on to yourselves,..)Nearly there,..Mx.