Welcome Car

louisd77
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5188 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Going...Going... & nearly gone!

My local branch is only weeks away from closing. Branch manager wanted to know if I would like to part with loads of cash before he becomes unemployed, so he has a nice bonus to look forward to.

Louis

:lol: :lol: :lol:

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

hi louisd77

tell him you have a size ten to help him find the exit door, if it helps lol

on a serious note i have an email address for the logistics manager from gardx to see if your purchase was registered .

i suspect not or has been lost within the transition to an electronic system, as mine were

complained to ts waiting a response

essexboy

hi louisd77

tell him you have a size ten to help him find the exit door, if it helps lol

on a serious note i have an email address for the logistics manager from gardx to see if your purchase was registered .

i suspect not or has been lost within the transition to an electronic system, as mine were

complained to ts waiting a response

essexboy

Can you PM me the email address please :)

I am a consumer just like you, please get a second opinion or investigate yourself on anything I advise as I am in no way legally trained. Everything I know has come from the Mighty CAG and fellow CAGGERS. :cool:

If I have helped in any way please click my reputation star and make a donation to CAG to enable us all to continue to help each other :cool:

Hi,

Welcome will give me a 35% deduction in what I owe if I accept their 'excellent offer' in the next 21 days. Only 2 weeks ago they were only willing to knock 25% off. In January they said it was company policy to not accept cheques any more but now I can pay by cheque.

Welcome to the wonderful world of Welcome Finance!

Louis

They are generous arent they :rolleyes:

I am a consumer just like you, please get a second opinion or investigate yourself on anything I advise as I am in no way legally trained. Everything I know has come from the Mighty CAG and fellow CAGGERS. :cool:

If I have helped in any way please click my reputation star and make a donation to CAG to enable us all to continue to help each other :cool: