Its a CONFUSING MINE-Field!!!

jojo84
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5382 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

:eek: I just got all my statements (copys) from sharklycard and am not sure what I can claim back. There is PPI on there, another thing called Accident death CVR. I dont even know what that is!!! There is interest on cash, interest on promotional spending, interest on standard balance, late payment charges, exceeded limit charges, over credit limit charges. WHAT ON EARTH CAN I ASK THEM TO REFUND ME OUT OF THAT LOT????

Please advise ???????????

you can begin by reclaiming late payment charges, exceeded limit charges, over credit limit charges any any interest which they have charged you on any of those charges.

Start reading this forum material closely so that you understand what to do. Spend some time going through all your statements with a highlighter pen so that you can identify exactly what you will be claiming and then enter all the data into one of our spreadsheets.

You can claim back PPI if you consider that it was Missold to you. You will have to do some research to understand what mis-selling might be and whether it applies to you. As for the accidental death payments, if you believe that these are being taken from your account without authority -- in other words that there is some policy which has been set up without your knowledge then you can claim this back as well. You can be quite certain that there are an enormous number of incidents of policies or schemes of one sort or another being set up without the customer's knowledge.

Have you got all your statements back to 1995? Do you realise that you can claim all your charges back to 1995?

When you have calculated your charges or your mis-sold PPI, not only can you claim this back but you can also add interest as part of your court claim -- but even more interestingly you can for restitutionary damages.

Restitutionary damages means that you are saying that the bank has unjustly enriched themselves at your expense. By claiming restitutionary damages you ask the court to order the bank to disclose the profits that they have made on your money and to refund you that, as well as to repay the money they have taken. We now include a claim for restitutionary damages in our templates. This can add up to an awful lot of money. It is unfair that the bank should be permitted to benefit from your money. It is only fair that you should be given it all back.

Edited by slick132
corrected typo's