Mr Clydesdale Banker

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5406 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Well done to tsugi for this excellent ditty that I'm sure we can all relate to.:rolleyes:

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/yorkshire-bank-clydesdale-bank/216403-clydesdale-song-video.html#post2384005

The Consumer Action Group is a free help site.

Should you be offered help that requires payment please report it to site team.

Advice & opinions given by Caro are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

No gear - no more money coming in! Actually - all the money went on clients going bust (a couple of whom started up again within a fortnight as a different company).

Things wouldn't be half as bad if I had the £6000 or so Clydesdale have taken!

Further info - Bank charges in AUGUST are now at £525! God bless 'em. They called last Friday - three hours after I posted here about the song and video (the video is at nearly 1000 hits now), asked some questions and said they would get the claim 'dealt with' in five days. I don't know what 'dealt with' means (could just mean they say "Bog off. That's you dealt with"). We are now at five business days later, and I have heard nowt so far. I shall keep you informed. I've also written another letter to the branch, asking that they don't bounce things when they can see a cheque waiting to clear. The last £525 of charges were done with a cheque for £1100 waiting to clear. Cheque clears: cheque is now worth £600 or so!

More info as soon as. Do check out the video - the more views, the more I might get some action!

t

I'm half expecting their "dealt with" to include a "remove that video" clause :p

If in doubt, contact a qualified insured legal professional (or my wife... she knows EVERYTHING)

Or send a cheque or postal order payable to Reclaim the Right Ltd.

to

923 Finchley Road London NW11 7PE

Click here if you fancy an email address that shows you mean business! (only £6 and that will really help CAG)

If you can't donate, please use the Internet Search boxes on the CAG pages - these will generate a small but regular income for the site

Please also consider using the

C.A.G. Toolbar

Really? I'm assuming "dealt with" will mean their ticking a box and saying: "We've done that one. He's getting nothing, but we can mark his claim 'dealt with' and file it in the giant warehouse from Raiders of The Lost Ark"

But perhaps I'm a bit too cynical after my dealings with them. I count a reply letter with an actual contact name as a major advance!

Recently I've seen a lot of big companies (mostly telecom companies) worry about their image online... Vodaphone and Orange have asked for stickies to be put in the telecom and mobile thread, someone else messaged a company thrugh twitter and got their problem solved. Maybe because when you google certain things ,CAG is getting high up on the list so they wanna cut down on the negative press? Also recently a big case against RBS the OP deleted all of his posts which I hope is a "we'll sort things out as long as you remove your posts from CAG" situation.

If in doubt, contact a qualified insured legal professional (or my wife... she knows EVERYTHING)

Or send a cheque or postal order payable to Reclaim the Right Ltd.

to

923 Finchley Road London NW11 7PE

Click here if you fancy an email address that shows you mean business! (only £6 and that will really help CAG)

If you can't donate, please use the Internet Search boxes on the CAG pages - these will generate a small but regular income for the site

Please also consider using the

C.A.G. Toolbar

Also recently a big case against RBS the OP deleted all of his posts which I hope is a "we'll sort things out as long as you remove your posts from CAG" situation.

Or maybe they did away with him and got the cleaners in to hack the posts! No, wait - they are apparently so cack-handed with computers that such an action would be beyond them.:D