Fluffystuffs OH & Halifax Credit Card

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3953 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi MM (Angel No.2),

The closest they'll get is to wave at me via the CCTV on the electric gates!! :p;):D

Notwithstanding the fact that I sometimes ramble and I'm such a worrier, all postings are made with the best intent and entirely without prejudice.

You are welcome to use any information you may find here entirely at your own risk. Please do not hold it against me! :p

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The closest they'll get is to wave at me via the CCTV on the electric gates!! :p:wink::-D

That's not very hospitable especially as they have travelled especially to see you!:-D

It would be far better if you donned your maid's uniform and tripped down to the gates to inform P2C that the Master & Mistress were wintering in Monaco as it was far to cold for them to stay in the UK.8)

• 1 month later...

Update:

Still no response to letter accepting termination - they are still continuing to send monthly statements!

Notwithstanding the fact that I sometimes ramble and I'm such a worrier, all postings are made with the best intent and entirely without prejudice.

You are welcome to use any information you may find here entirely at your own risk. Please do not hold it against me! :p

• 2 weeks later...

They're still sending me statements too, and Albion are sending threat letters every other day. I got two the other day, both dated the same!

I've had a bit of an exchange with Power2Contact, who decided to ignore my doorstep letter- its on my thread.

Hi SB,

Albion are writing to us once a month and we too have had visit despite sending letter.

We're simply filing the statements and letters. For the time being, there's not much else we can do and at least the phone calls have stopped!

• 2 months later...

Looking forward to the postman's visit then!

• 2 years later...
  • 11 months later...