What Made You Want To Swear Today?

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 2169 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I regularly work with a local food bank. I couldn't agree more. There are plenty of people who, without food banks, would certainly be starving

It's only going to get worse when more people have to choose between keeping a roof over their heads when the bedroom tax comes on, or feeding themselves. This government should be ashamed.

One of my friends helped at a shelter for the homeless over Xmas cooking breakfast for them. It was really busy and it's closed now so back to the streets for many of them!'

The Consumer Action Group is a free help site.

Should you be offered help that requires payment please report it to site team.

Advice & opinions given by Caro are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

• Replies 7.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Chris Stewart City of York councillor and chairman of the City's 'CON'servatives saying that there is NO need for food banks due to no one is starving in the uk.......Tell it to the poor of your city you f-- freak.......how I'd love to swing these shysters around by their necks and then boot them in the rissole with a propper size ten hobnailed boot....get with the programe you worthless tory barstewards or Stewarts

I think that people who say things like this should have to experience it themselves before commenting - like those who claim that those of us who claim benefits are really well off.

Borisbeaver that is horrible for you but at least in time you will realise that it was best for the cat to stop any suffering, and it was elderly so obviously you gave it a good life.

Seconded. Within about a year, we had to put 2 dogs to sleep and another died in her sleep. We were told that with one, they could x-ray, give him surgery, etc. but that could kill him. It is sad; but it was best for him.

has not made me swear but needs to be looked into .

How site team memebers can remove posts or even make up new threads and then invite their friends to ridicule the person who's post was placed in that thread by the member 'member being the right WORD for that person' YOU need to look into this other team members and maybe come down hard on the MEMBER....thats not a word i'd use to describe that person or their glove puppet-'s due to I have more precise wording for them

we'll probably read it was yet another 'LET LOOSE' by a white coated ologist with a bunch of letters after their name who foresaw that the said person is no longer any threat to society and they will stake their PHD on it but still they keep their job.....how wrong will this be again

I said probably

Edited by burlyb

Yep 'termi, watching that too. Its disgusting the way these pushy salesmen from banks rip off the vulnerable. I bet they don't loose their commision bonus when their customers loose everything!

Keep up the fight against Bank Charges.

Got Debt problems?

Don't panic, put the kettle on and read this

:-) Everything I write comes from my heart and head! The large filling cabinet that is my knowledge of life, however warped that may be!! :-)

<<< Please tickle my star!! if I have managed to help you or just made you chuckle!

Watching Ripoff Britain and the shameful way Banks have treated people, especially it seems Barclays:mad2:

yes D/T and barclays had to give it back .....what a bunch of a-holes to have ripped off so many people for so much money....no wonder Cameron didnt hammer them like he should have done he'd have hammered his daddy and their ilk too:-x:mad2:

It was on Friday when I was cursing at people driving in freezing fog without any lights on!

Do they think other drivers has x-ray vision?

We had really bad fog a few weeks ago. The amount of people with no fog lights on were shocking. Afew had them; but most didn't.

What made me swear today - people in the library who talk. I go to the library to study in peace and quiet.

have you heard about burgers in the UK and Ireland, DNA from horses have been found in several of them

R.I.P my beautiful grey ghost, gone but never forgotten, taken so suddenly, 04/07/2004 ~ ~ 02/03/2017

Gone but never forgotten,Little Miss Sunshine, Alisha Marie. 15/12/2005 ~ ~ 13/02/2006

Our  beloved Dalmatian Jazz,  gone to join Wal at Rainbow Bridge, hope you are now pain free .  20/9/2005 ~ ~ 24/3/2019

have you heard about burgers in the UK and Ireland, DNA from horses have been found in several of them

hence 'and they're off' lol

they also found that tesco beef burgers have a higher than average Shergar content than other burgers :lol:

looking in my fridge today at the date on my Tesco beef burgers

and they're off :madgrin:

So sorry to hear this!

I bet you're hungry enough to eat a horse now then :/

If in doubt, contact a qualified insured legal professional (or my wife... she knows EVERYTHING)

Or send a cheque or postal order payable to Reclaim the Right Ltd.

to

923 Finchley Road London NW11 7PE

Click here if you fancy an email address that shows you mean business! (only £6 and that will really help CAG)

If you can't donate, please use the Internet Search boxes on the CAG pages - these will generate a small but regular income for the site

Please also consider using the

C.A.G. Toolbar

:-xEverything, I am in a really bad mood, the weather is horrible, appointments dont turn up (if I can travel 100 miles to see them why cant they travel 5), and the cats had a duvet day, so they were all warm and snuggly and i was out, aarrgghh

But I will be better tomorrow even if the weather isnt.

If I have been of any help, please click on my star and let me know, thank you.

shot to bits now having returned from what I thought would be a nice bracing stroll .....I keep forgetting that this cold air is going to try to rip my lungs in half

Big fire in the grate now though and re-joining the widowed group here can wait another week now....I'm staying home now tonight

Don't be tempted by the burgers burlyb. They may give you the trots :p

If in doubt, contact a qualified insured legal professional (or my wife... she knows EVERYTHING)

Or send a cheque or postal order payable to Reclaim the Right Ltd.

to

923 Finchley Road London NW11 7PE

Click here if you fancy an email address that shows you mean business! (only £6 and that will really help CAG)

If you can't donate, please use the Internet Search boxes on the CAG pages - these will generate a small but regular income for the site

Please also consider using the

C.A.G. Toolbar