What Made You Want To Swear Today?

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 2185 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

My memory.

and my daughter keeps comming into my room saying mum mum my head feels heavy and scratchy, my first reaction is headache on the way or nits even to find it is a joke and her pet rat is sat on her head like a fascinator.

I fall for it every time as forget she does it:madgrin:

Lovely rat though akin to a sumo wrestler xx

• Replies 7.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Spammers.

Keep up the fight against Bank Charges.

Got Debt problems?

Don't panic, put the kettle on and read this

:-) Everything I write comes from my heart and head! The large filling cabinet that is my knowledge of life, however warped that may be!! :-)

<<< Please tickle my star!! if I have managed to help you or just made you chuckle!

Woman up the city centre yesterday with her family and young kids suddenly sneezed. She decided to turn to left with some force rather than spray her family, but rather than hold her nose, she bashed into me with enough force to knock my path and blew in my face. She did not even attempt to say sorry for bashing into me, let alone sneeze in my face.

Must admit i lost it and called her a dirty moo for totally blanking she had bashed me as well.

Place was busy but why is it so hard for some to hold their nose to prevent what even a child gets taught, germs spread and she bruised my shoulder.

Then when one shop closed that I bought item from, came out of another to find their alarms were responding to product from other store who hadnt bothered to de activate a bar code.

I would like to think so that a long time ago as I did I would say nothing about such people, but lately there are so many rude who either dont give a ***t about exhaling their fag smoke in your face or blowing their nose in your face that I cant deal with it and tell them how dirty they are.

Just had a run of bad luck re people like that doing it to me. What happened to sorry or excuse me. My asthma is knocking me for six as soon as get over chest infection, the shortness kicks off again and it is exhausting, so other colds or fags is doing me in at the moment, hence my moan xx Fed up of the constant cold and chest xx

And well the ladies toilets we wont go into but their are some dirty woman out there:sad:

Rant over:-)

agree...wish it would make its mind up....mainly rain today...with thunder & lightening...followed 5 minutes later with sunshine!

I wish it would make up it's mind too. Tuesday was odd - sunshine and then 5 minutes of it pouring down?

People who whinge about having to get up early to work. At least you have a job.

Got stung by a Bee earlier on today, head itching like mad now grrrrrrrrrr. . .

WARNING TO ALL

Please be aware of acting on advice given by PM .Anyone can make mistakes and if advice is given on the main forum people can see it to correct it ,if given privately then no one can see it to correct it. Please also be aware of giving your personal details to strangers

Chest infection/bad asthma seems intent on returning, kids said they know its not my fault but the coughing and wertching is something to be heard and now becoming annoying, so seeing asthma nurse pronto again. As soon as come off the asthma steroid tablets and jsut rely on pumps go down hill again!!!!

Kiddies I know its annoying:-( I am getting no sleep:violin:

Also feel bruised akin to being hit by a bus, so cut me some slack kids and keep the cuppas rolling xx

Must admit told myself if get as poorly as last night again, I am going to hospital for oxygen as really was struggling and starting to panic. As if my legs want to carry me, but there is no energy to make them as in air in lungs. Stuck in my bedroom since saturday as cant manage the stairs xx

Moan over and a cuppa has just arrived, hahahaha, nice xx :)

Edited by watchinginvestigation2011

Anyone else with asthma really struggling at the moment?

Is it the weather?

Wonder if bad luck of contstant lurgey causing it, immune knac****d etc....?

Odd but when the weather closes in, it goes dark, clouds form and I can feel a freshness through the open window akin to rain, it feels more comfortable to breath!!!!! Dont understand it but been sleeping with open windows near my bed. Just hope I dont do a wander due to the epilepsy and get found trying to climb out of it, hahahahaha :)

JUST PUT ALL MY WASHING OUT AND THE BIG BLACK CLOUDS APPEAR DO THEY WATCH ME STRUGGLING TO HANG ALL THAT WASHING OUT THEN THINK RIGHT LETS GET HER WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOSH GAWD DID I SWEAR THE AIR WAS BLUE ops sorry it was in caps wasnt shouting at you all

I get allergic asthma so humid weather hits me harder than dry heat, and it's bloody humid here today. Having to tumble some laundry didn't help either :( Nevermind. All done now and shall do a bit more tomorrow.

Finally got my carers sorted. It's like asking for blood!!!

Wonder why when I lay here in bed feeling a cool fresh breeze and when rains that I prefer it. Can only think my asthma is struggling with ongoing chest infection that creeps back. Might ask them if they find it odd I like the above to do a chest xray to reassure me all is okay as I thought mine was allergy related, hayfever, streaming nose etc...

In any case as long as stay in bed and avoid the stairs at mo, I am feeling a little better. Been using antihystamines from asda and nose spray as well as pumps, but must admit peed off of having to pop tablets.

Rant over xx

Must admit will make sure get the flu jab this year, it does help xx

Petit feet xx

Mine are like plates of meat one foot 6.5 one 7, hahahaha. Funny enough daughter is the same, aged only 13, she keeps knicking my shoes as we buy two of the same pairs often. She wares hers out and then mine dissapear:lol:

Gonna buy granny shoes next time, see if they go walkies literally then xx

lol!

Well, it does mean I can still buy children's trainers. There generally is better selection than ladies.

All those lovely colorful ones. I am now jealous xx

Think I would avoid the rollerskate ones though(see the kiddies walking then whizzing along) or you may end up on people do the funniest things or such like hahahaha xx

I swear I saw myself on there a few years ago piddled collapsing into the wedding cake, honestly:jaw:

Been in the past struggling to get my epielpsy medicattion and fell out with chemist who said son could pick it up for me, then said could not even though same chemist let him do it in the past. Any how would depending on memory just get some when could and rely on knowing I had some around the house, out of date, but still took them. Anyhow last week I did a repeat prescription as run out and got call from surgery who was at the chemist to ask was i aware my medication as there and building up.

Last time at chemisit they said they would arrange autmoatic repeats and automatically dispense and deliver to get around son not allowed to pick it up, anyway they didnt show the next week and told me there was nothing waiting for me so I gave up and got some more.

Turns out they have been fullfilling the prescriptions for some eight weeks and left them sat on their shelves, so when we asked was it there bearing in mind they were to deliver, they had said no.

So for the last two months I have been using out of date left overs and missed a few doses whilst waiting for this presctiption to find they were sat on the chemists shelf all this time.

No point moaning to them as they are family run and only switch off, but at least I have a back up supply again of eight bleeping weeks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh and they did not mind son picking them up this time, despite being same age 16:-x

Going to get son to collect them weekly and keep my stash so dont run out again!!!!!!!! Wont let them go out of date though:lol:

Thinking on it perhaps better to tell doctors when see them next xx :)

I know I am forgetful, but all I bleeping need for doccies to consider me non compliant again with the meds. They are bound to think that !!!! Then again they will see I have attempted to get some more :)

Confusing and also considering I hate taking them due to being a sleepy zombie on them, I need them easily ready so I dont stop them again.

Moan over x;x

I suppose sim to these as in take too many and they are dangerous no doubt of that, so me being me you would think they would not want me to have my hands on eight weeks of them at the same time. Just as well I yap when down now xx

Should shut up and be grateful I have them now at least, been taking them for years and still feel each time akin to they should be going up another orifice they are that horrible xx

Make me gag each and every time :(