Is this a mistake or Fraud? ***WON***

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5111 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 843
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

This is the letter exactly how it is

What an idiot!!!

How many pages was the court order allocating the claim to the small claims track?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

:!: All the information I impart is my advice based on my experience. It does not constitute professional advice. If in doubt, always consult with a professional. :!:

:-) If you feel my post has been helpful, please click my scales. :-)

frettful38:

Attached are the hearing documents. Please go through it all, and make sure all the attachments are in the correct order.

You also need to replace the '...'s with the relevant information in the following locations;

1. 3 at top of first page.

2. 1 in the first line of text on first page.

3. Your name on page 4.

4. 3 at top of page 5.

5. Your name on page 6.

Then print 3 copies, sign them, put them at the top of each pile. On top of the hearing documents place the relevant cover letters I prepared and posted up here this morning - signed & completed. Keep a printed copy of each of the cover letters.

Thursday 3rd December: Spend an hour and a half going through everything making sure you have it clear in your head for the hearing.

GOOD LUCK!!!

HearingDocuments.rtf

• Haha 3

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

:!: All the information I impart is my advice based on my experience. It does not constitute professional advice. If in doubt, always consult with a professional. :!:

Thanks LP for taking all the time and effort in helping me with my case. Words cannot describe how grateful I am.

God Bless you xxxxxxxxxxxx, I will post up anything I receive in the meantime. The court order dated the 10th Nov also stated that IT also had to send me and the court his documents too. Let's see if I get anything tomorrow as today's post has already been and gone. Take care and see you soon LP you star xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx :D

Thanks LP for taking all the time and effort in helping me with my case. Words cannot describe how grateful I am.

God Bless you xxxxxxxxxxxx, I will post up anything I receive in the meantime. The court order dated the 10th Nov also stated that IT also had to send me and the court his documents too. Let's see if I get anything tomorrow as today's post has already been and gone. Take care and see you soon LP you star xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx :D

Hope IT doesn't send you anything! If IT does then post it up IMMEDIATELY!

Send these documents SPECIAL DELIVERY and confirm here when they're sent.

Just back from post office. Both bundle of documents posted S/Delivery 1 to IT and 1 to court.

Thanks LP I had a very good read at the hearing attachment you prepared and I was gobsmacked. The way you put your words were awesome. I just wish I was a fly on the wall to see what IT's face looks like when he reads what you wrote :D

Dear lord above, this must be one of the longest threads here with some of the best info that money can't buy from LP!!

I think the people following this thread must be growing day by day with interest.

The swell of support for fretful is also growing, we are all behind you on this one.

Thanks everyone for your kind words and support. I am sure LP must be well pleased with all the praise he has received from everyone and it deserves every bit of it to.

I have learned many things from LP, he has been a rock for me throughout this whole nightmare. I will be happy when I win and sad that this thread will come to an end because I have a lot of fun with everyone on here.

Thanks to all and especially to you LP. :D

Just checked Royal Mails track n trace and IT has received special delivery and I have printed a copy for my records. The court has not received their copy yet.

I don't know if I have received any post today as I had to go to doctor's for chest infection and I am at my sisters house at the mo.

Will post up if I have received anything when I get back.

Just back from post office. Both bundle of documents posted S/Delivery 1 to IT and 1 to court.

Excellent!

Thanks LP I had a very good read at the hearing attachment you prepared and I was gobsmacked. The way you put your words were awesome. I just wish I was a fly on the wall to see what IT's face looks like when he reads what you wrote :D

No you don't, IT'd kill you if you were a fly on the wall :p!

what an epic thread, I hope all goes well

So do I!!!! I want this thread over already!!!!

Best of luck Frettful, will keep an eye out for a good result.

Amen!

Already tipped your scales legalpickle, fantastic amount of help given here.

S.

Ta!

I have also watched this with interest

good luck frettfull 38 not that i think you need it

We all need good luck in life! Especially when dealing with IT!!!

At last! Great work LP, and well handled frettful. Let's hope we can soon kiss IT goodbye (urgh!) and get your money back!

Ta!

Nope, I don't think a kiss to IT would be what any of us wants!!!

Dear lord above, this must be one of the longest threads here with some of the best info that money can't buy from LP!!

:D

I think the people following this thread must be growing day by day with interest.

I think curiousity is the word, and it killed the cat!;)

The swell of support for fretful is also growing, we are all behind you on this one.

Hell's yeah!!!

Thanks everyone for your kind words and support. I am sure LP must be well pleased with all the praise he has received from everyone and it deserves every bit of it to.

Hey, I ain't "it"!!! I just want this over already, it's getting me worked up! I've got a good mind to go round to it's house and beat the living daylights out of it!!!

I have learned many things from LP, he has been a rock for me throughout this whole nightmare. I will be happy when I win and sad that this thread will come to an end because I have a lot of fun with everyone on here.

Don't exaggerate! You'll be over the bloody moon that this thread is over! Maybe we can start a new thread in the Bear Garden "Survivors of frettful38 vs. IT thread"! Lol! ;)

Thanks to all and especially to you LP. :D

You've thanked me enough for now, let's just get this hassle finished already!

Still watching FF...

Aren't we all!

Just checked Royal Mails track n trace and IT has received special delivery and I have printed a copy for my records. The court has not received their copy yet.

Good.

I don't know if I have received any post today as I had to go to doctor's for chest infection and I am at my sisters house at the mo.

As we say in Hebrew: Refuah Shelaima BeMeheira - A complete and speedy recovery!

Will post up if I have received anything when I get back.

Let us know if you do.

Think you can have a bit of a rest now - responses will probably not be forthcoming quickly. Relax and wait!

I wouldn't bet on that. IT could've sent documents already. Relax yes, but don't take the relaxation too far yet!

Thanks DB I need it, really run down with all this amongst other goings on. LP can have a break too.

Me? A break? I wish! I won't be stopping working for the next millenium at the rate some things are going in my life!!!

Frettful, from my sneaky research (don't ask how I know), I notice your opponent (IT) has had a run in with the county court not too long ago and got a heavy fine! So, at least IT is used to losing in court...

? Fine? County Court?

? Fine? County Court?

IT has sent his witness statement bundle which I received yesterday.

I know that IT is trying to confuse the court by bringing the claim in 2005 together which this one at present, but the case in 2005 has nothing to do with this case.

It may seem complicated but it is not. I know what he is trying to do as he does this for a living.

Here is IT's statement:

Edited by frettful38

He's trying to prove his case by stating this matter has been previously before the court and has already been settled by a court judgement and as such is disallowed under Res judicata.

Obvioulsy this is not the case as this action has been brought about by matters occuring after the judgement and in light of new evidence