Worms In My Baby's Formula Milk

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5419 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

What Should I Do?

I Have Complained To a baby milk powder supplier. Nothing Has Been Done Yet. They Told Me To Send Back The 2 Big Packs (powder) Of the product In Which I Saw Worms. But If I Give Them Away ..i Lose The Proof. So I Am Holding On To Them And Trying To Find Out Where I Can Lodge A Complaint Against This.

Baby's Food - Contamination Of This Can Result In Baby's Death.

Why Isn't Anyone Taking This Seriously...

I Have Informed Everyone I Know About This...to Spread The Word To Avoid Their Babies Having Worms In Their Milk.

Please Help And Let Me Know How To Take This Forward.

Many Many Thanks,

Mia

Edited by slick132
Company names removed

Hi Miamol and welcome to CAG.

You should speak to an Environmental Health Officer at your local council.

The product can be handed over to them. They'll have the facilities to test the product, investigate the problem and, most importantly, deal with the producer as necessary.

I've edited your post to remove the Company's name - CAG cannot publish it at this stage as it could put our Site at risk.

:)

We could do with some help from you

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING

EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?  Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

Please give something if you can. We all give our time free of charge but the site has bills to pay.

Thanks !:-)

Thanks very much.

Yes, I do have the proofs - 2 packs (powder packs) with the black worms in it.

I did write to the Mayor of Newham, but have received no response yet.

How can I contact the Environmental Health Officer of Newham? Can you give me any contact details for them? That'll be a great help.

Ta

Mia

The Food Safety Unit

Alice Billings House

2-12 West Ham Lane

London E15 4SF

Contact Details

Telephone: 020 8430 2000 ext 25283

Textphone: 123

Fax: 020 8430 4434

Email: food@newham.gov.uk

Eform: Online Enquiry Form

Opening Hours:

Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm

Emergency Telephone:

At all other times, including evenings, weekends and bank holidays, please call 020 8472 9624

Local Service Centres:

Find your local service centre, which offers advice and information on all council and some non-council services.

This is from the Newham council website, heres the link there is also an online form.

Get in Touch

Thanks very much, I contacted the newham council at the number given by you and they told me to call Trading Standards at 0845 4040 506.

I am talking to them now...I think it will help.

Cheers

Mia

After a 20 min long call on that 0845 number, i was given the number for Food Safety Unit - 0208430 3831.

Have made a complaint with them. They said someone will contact me on Monday and collect the packs too.

Hope this gets sorted and the Formula Milk company withdraws these contaminated packs from the market.