***has Anyone Been Paid Today????***

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6506 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm working on it

Regards

Sophie

Thank you

Please Note

Advice & opinions of Sophie-Jane are offered informally, without prejudice and without liability. Please use your own judgment. Seek advice of a qualified insured professional if you have any doubts

I know alot of people have been paid over the last few days that logged there claim last week, i am going on this, more than anything if everyone does let everyone else know if they got paid today on here at least we are all able to see in one thread rather than searching through loads of threads.

Mine was acknowledged yesterday although deemed served as from 6th August according to the court paper that I was sent. Nothing more as yet although I do find myself CONSTANTLY checking MCOL and Halifax on a regular basis! Would be nice to have for the weekend but very much doubt it - I reckon I'm going to be in the group of cases that gets a defence and then a payout at the last possible second :Cry: .

Halifax - SUCCESS August 2006

Woolwich - SUCCESS January 2007

Nationwide... you're next...

DEBNROB you need to call them and lay the smack down. 4pm deadline or it goes to court, worked for me.

Halifax WON X 2, Northern Rock WON, Capital One WON, Marbles WON, HSBC WON

On the 25th october I will be filing a claim for £175.00 Citicards. Just watch it!

Hello,

I recieved a letter on Friday stating that the monies would be paid within 5 working days. The wifes account was credited on Friday but the joint not. They credited the County Court fees on both accounts, but not the full amount on the Joint.

So I am in the same boat as you, I keep checking the balance online very 2-4 hours daily.

Best regards

Settled !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Halifax Credit Card - £408.16 - Settled in FULL 26/6/06

Halifax Loans - £397.97 - Settled in FULL 25/8/06

GE Money Topman £216.75 - SETTLED IN FULL

Marbles LBA - £475.00 - £250 Offered :rolleyes:

Halifax Current Account LBA - SETTLED IN FULL

Yorkshire Bank Current Accounts £2271.77 - Issued 30/6/06 - Default Judgement Issued - Warrant of Execution Requested

Capital One - LBA - £88 Knocked of Balance

Egg PPI - LBA

Yes, but isn't it a fairly empty threat to go to the court when the defendant is within the time limit prescribed by the courts?

its worth a try and it worked. remember they have told the court it is settled when it isnt and they forget the extra interest

On the 25th october I will be filing a claim for £175.00 Citicards. Just watch it!

I'm trying hard, I really am, my fingers keep twitching, I think my fingers are starting to suffer with halifaxitus/tourettes of the halifinger. I keep telling them 'no index finger, no! nothing will have changed in the last 1 hour..honest, just wait and see little buddie, wait for another couple of hours, then I will set you free again':)

Best regards

I'm trying hard, I really am, my fingers keep twitching. I think my fingers are starting to suffer with halifaxitus/tourettes of the halifinger. I keep telling them 'no index finger, no! nothing will have changed in the last 1 hour..honest, just wait and see little buddie, wait for another couple of hours, then I will set you free again':)

Best regards

I have just phoned the dept that deals with paying out, they said my money should be credited in the next day. He stated that they are overwhelmed with the amount of claims coming in, and at the moment it is taking 6 working days to deposit funds.:)

Just thought I would let you know.

Best regards

well they have paid my 2nd claim very quick indeed. only submitted it a week ago to moneyclaim and when i tele this am, he said i am sure it will be dealt with soon.

cant close the a/c yet, i owe them 60p in interest.

why is it, whatever i am overdrawn by, I owe them 60p

Phone them up on the letter that you recieved (if they have sent one stating that they will settle)

I spoke to Customer relations and quoted my reference (5877****, its a 9 number ref). This was the same reference number used on all the correspondance that I have recieved from the Halifax.

There Customer relations number that I phoned was 01422 333880.

Good luck

Best regards