Bailiff Witness Statement Is Full Of Lies ! Help!

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5335 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...

Hi Guys :)

UPDATE ! Got chatting to a man on trai who turned out to be a solicitor ended up telling him about this whole scenario and basically he ended up drafting a letter to the Local Goverment Ombudsman for me...This was thurs well this morning I get a letter from them saing they have read my complaint and have contacted the council.....funnily enough i get a letter from the council too saying my "problem" will be rectified within 10 days!!!

Yeah right !!! We shall see ay? :)

Hope your all well :)

LGO will probably come back with same as me. That you have to follow certain procedures and make sure letters marked accordingly to the right person. They then go on to say that they couldn't comment on a particular case!

Got nowhere really. Shames, seeing the council in court now!

• 3 weeks later...
Hi Guys :(

Financial Ombsman (Stupid name any way!) Have decided that Chandlers acted ppropriatelty and added the correct charges. Am Gutted to say the least :(

I don't understand how they can make this comment unless they are repeating comments made by the LA. may have to rethink and start at the beginning again.

PT

Please consider making a small donation to help keep this site running

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I would issue in the small claims court at money claim online and when you give your statement try and say word for word what the judge said to you with regards to the fees and the company and just see if that will set president for your claim.

as many judges won't go against another finding by another judge i would of though that you will have a very strong case and if it does go to court then request that it be heard at the same court as the first hearing.

LFB

can the financial ombudsman go against what a judge said in a court of law

NO The ombudsman can be challenged in court but not the other way round looks like some twit of the ombudsman office dealt with your compliant & probably didn't even read the papers properly. Get on the phone & complain asking how they think they can overule a court of law