return of goods with form N9A

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5447 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

My sister got a car out on finance for a 3 year period starting from January 2007. The total finance was £15899.04. She was making regular payments until last August and had paid £8250.28. Its then she was involved in a road traffic accident and since then has not worked. She is currently on Family Credit.

The current outstanding balance is 9132.29. The initial outstanding figure was £7770.50 plus charges of 1361.29. Some of these charges have been horrendous like £150.00 for each letter sent. It also includes £250.00 for Solicitor costs.

A possesion order (Claim Form) has been sent for the return of goods with form N9A.

My Sister has sent a offer for a full and final settlement for 50% owned taking out the additonal charges which is half of £7770.50. This has been rejected DLC (Direct Legal Collections) and instead they have asked for £7300.00 as full and final.

Can you tell me the way forward as my sister wants to keep the car. If it gets repossed then it will sold at give away price at the auction and my Sister will still be chased for the debt.

so the chicken farmers have this account

dlc aka hillesden securities

to begin with

who is the finance company for one of the lowest pond life dca to get this account.

not very big on the normal scale

Hi

This thread should help you:

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/general-debt-issues/69316-n9a-form-admission-specified.html

have a look at this, then if your still stuck do a click this search http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/search.php?searchid=2590567

which has brought up all references on this site to the form N9a

Hope this helps

what goes around comes around

EVERY cloud does have a silver lining you just have to look really REALLY hard sometimes..