Welcome Finance hassling me!!

mazbck
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5190 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Sorry for butting in I have had 6 calls from my local branch in Ilford called Ernest he was waffling on about how big the debt will get if I don't make substantial payments, he then asked me to sende in and I&E form which I said I would do he wanted it today, so I get another tel call today I got narked with him and told him I will do when I get time and stop calling me, he calls back and leaves a voice message which I have deleated. I am just sending £20.00 at present have they got the right to ask for more or even my expenses and outlays? Interested to know.

Regards,

Mashmallow

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry for butting in I have had 6 calls from my local branch in Ilford called Ernest he was waffling on about how big the debt will get if I don't make substantial payments, he then asked me to sende in and I&E form which I said I would do he wanted it today, so I get another tel call today I got narked with him and told him I will do when I get time and stop calling me, he calls back and leaves a voice message which I have deleated. I am just sending £20.00 at present have they got the right to ask for more or even my expenses and outlays? Interested to know.

Regards,

Mashmallow

I find it helps to send them an income expense sheet you can show them you cant pay what they want you to.

I sent one to compliance saying I will be happy to give them £5 a month, I sent it recorded but they ignored it so I have on record that I offered a reduced amount until I get a job, they chose not to respond & I would of started to pay them but they "defaulted" the account (not that its enforceable!!)

They also kindly sent me a letter informing me the acount is closed due to my clear intention of not intending to pay them!!

They have a nice letter from me at the mo politely informing them that I want the PPI back, my credit file repaired & the debt written off!

I bet they laugh when they get that one!!

• 3 weeks later...

Oh well just as I thought it was all nice and quiet, the send me another DN which isnt dated, and the calls have started.

13 calls in the last 5 days!!!

So the official compaint is now into FOS, as no CCA or SAR has been produced, charges getting added left, right and centre even though the account is officially in dispute(well it is at my end, letter recieved and signed for at thier end)

I wonder if any of the staff will get their P45's in with the Dec payslips, here's hoping!

• 2 months later...

OK I thought it was too good to be true, when I hadnt heard from the muppets at Welscum for so long.

Lo and behold, today I gets a pretty red and Pink letter from the Kewis Group :eek:

So now its time to rattle off the original Account in Dispute letter and send it with a covering letter to these numpties telling them, no CCA or SAR has ever been recieved so they can go and Suck Eggs!!!

OK I thought it was too good to be true, when I hadnt heard from the muppets at Welscum for so long.

Lo and behold, today I gets a pretty red and Pink letter from the Kewis Group :eek:

So now its time to rattle off the original Account in Dispute letter and send it with a covering letter to these numpties telling them, no CCA or SAR has ever been recieved so they can go and Suck Eggs!!!

Apparently account in dispute means nothing though they are allowed to still chase etc but they cant enforce (i think) and as welscum arent subscribed to the banking code they dont acknowledge account in dispute anyway apparently...just a fore warning before the wonderful sc*mpartner group start sending millions of chasing letters. Whilst account is in dispute payments should still be made etc as I found out last week :(

I am a consumer just like you, please get a second opinion or investigate yourself on anything I advise as I am in no way legally trained. Everything I know has come from the Mighty CAG and fellow CAGGERS. :cool:

If I have helped in any way please click my reputation star and make a donation to CAG to enable us all to continue to help each other :cool:

They have given me til 22nd March to pay the balance completely, even though I would love to see all the statements to claim back the charges.

I recieved the pink paper today, and it is dated 15th, so they dont even give you enough time to pay it!