****Is My Egg Agreement Enforcable Please****

DrHunt
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5437 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi and thanks for looking. We recieved about 30 pages of an agreement today after our cca request. It is late but is it enforcable?.

I've pulled out a couple of what seem to the the most relevant pages.

I've never seen a tick accepted as a signature before?

Can any of you advise please. ?

Thanks in advance

swscan00003.png

swscan00004.png

hi there, I got the same agreement as you today. Guess what, it looks like fraud. Look on the first page at the first para. They state they are Egg Banking plc of Citigroup Centre .... but they were Prudential back in 2005, they were only taken over by Citigroup in 2007. I am asking a solicitors about this so I'll let you know what they say.

Because after December 2004 electronic signatures became acceptable under law, they have been able to rewrite agreements how they like ... but when you do fraud like that you usually slip up!!

hi there, I got the same agreement as you today. Guess what, it looks like fraud. Look on the first page at the first para. They state they are Egg Banking plc of Citigroup Centre .... but they were Prudential back in 2005, they were only taken over by Citigroup in 2007. I am asking a solicitors about this so I'll let you know what they say.

Because after December 2004 electronic signatures became acceptable under law, they have been able to rewrite agreements how they like ... but when you do fraud like that you usually slip up!!

Let me know as well please. I am in the same boat with you guys. Online CCA Oct 2005.

--------------------------------------------------

Yorkshire Bank ~1200£ of charges reclaimed many moons ago, settled out of court

HSBC ~350£ of charges reclaimed many moons ago, settled out of court

HSBC ~4000£ flexiloan CCA request sent May 2009, 'sorry, we do not have your CCA' letter received June 2009, AccountInDispute letter sent.

HSBC ~9000£ CC CCA request sent May 2009, no response, AccountInDispute letter sent.

HSBC - preliminary letter for about 300£ of unfair charges plus interest sent May 2009, LBA sent June 2009, N1 POC and Schedule of charges submitted July 2009

Egg - CCA, SAR, "no more calls" letter, DMP offer sent July 2009. Got a DN from Egg - wont say a word on this one until court papers are received.

yes, mine it's the same, dated Oct 2005. However, I have just sent CCA request and so far simply assume that they will print out the agreement from online account.

--------------------------------------------------

Yorkshire Bank ~1200£ of charges reclaimed many moons ago, settled out of court

HSBC ~350£ of charges reclaimed many moons ago, settled out of court

HSBC ~4000£ flexiloan CCA request sent May 2009, 'sorry, we do not have your CCA' letter received June 2009, AccountInDispute letter sent.

HSBC ~9000£ CC CCA request sent May 2009, no response, AccountInDispute letter sent.

HSBC - preliminary letter for about 300£ of unfair charges plus interest sent May 2009, LBA sent June 2009, N1 POC and Schedule of charges submitted July 2009

Egg - CCA, SAR, "no more calls" letter, DMP offer sent July 2009. Got a DN from Egg - wont say a word on this one until court papers are received.

I have recieved a simlar printout for a egg personal loan.

However, I know that I did not sign online for this amount as I was planning to borrow less and handled the greater amount over the phone and then signed documents and returned via the post.

See my post here...

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/egg/209963-egg-loan-cca-enforceable.html#post2297270

Hi thirty-n-fat,

You have the Derby address on your agreement. I don't know what date it is for. Check archive.org to see what the address should have been at that time. There's a discussion here http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/legal-issues/188093-egg-credit-agreements-what-50.html#post2314977 so maybe you could post up there too.

Hi thirty-n-fat,

You have the Derby address on your agreement. I don't know what date it is for. Check archive.org to see what the address should have been at that time. There's a discussion here http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/legal-issues/188093-egg-credit-agreements-what-50.html#post2314977 so maybe you could post up there too.

I think you are barking up the wrong tree with this address issue.

cds