Cahoot Flexible Loan

Going Down
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5423 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I took this flexible loan out in August 2002 and much to my surprise have found my original copy of the letter and agreement (I've even kept the DDM and prepaid envelope:eek:), which I have attached, with possible identifying data removed.

Does this look unenforcable in any way? These have gone from being nice and understanding, to absolute bar stewards to being nice again. I have no doubt they will get nasty again before long so if I can prepare myself, then I'd like to be ready to fight back.

I can confirm the agreement is two sides of one piece of paper, though whether they have it in this format is another matter:-D

Scan10003.jpg

Scan10001.jpg

Scan10004.jpg

“Bankruptcy is a legal proceeding in which you put your money in your pants pocket and give your coat to your creditors” - Joey Adams :D

Anybody?

At least any pointers as to where to look to check it myself?

“Bankruptcy is a legal proceeding in which you put your money in your pants pocket and give your coat to your creditors” - Joey Adams :D

Nobody?

OK well I suppose I'll get one of the claims companies to look at it then if nobody on CAG can help :(

Hi,

This is the same document that most of us have received back after CCA requests. Whether its enforecable of not is (in my opinion) still up for discussion. The problem is these "flexible" loans are a law unto themselves at times. I've tried getting the same document checked but the company couldnt help due to it being this "flexible" loan thingy.

If you have better luck be sure to come back and let us know!

Keith