A&L unable to provide a copy of the original default notice?

crk81
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5434 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi Guys,

Wonder if you guys can help with this one, need some advice maybe help towards a draft letter to them.

Have recieved the CCA with them, i am unhappy with the default they have placed on my account as they didnt give me any notice of it & i attempted to contact them to make an arrangment with them but they never replied & got letters from there dca.

Below is the letter i have recieved when i have requested them to provide me with a copy of the alledged default notice they have sent me. they advise me that they are unable to provide a copy of the original notice, now i could SAR them but don't want to part with £10 if i dont have to.

Also attached the latest loan statement which shows they have paid my £1 CCA payment into my account & not used it towards my CCA request.

http://i44.photobucket.com/albums/f31/crk81/ALltr-1.jpg

http://i44.photobucket.com/albums/f31/crk81/statementofact.jpg

Thanks in advance:cool:

Guest Old_andrew2018

It appears that £1.00 fee was credited to your account, however in the letter A&L claim to have sent copies of your agreement in April and July 2009 is that true.

I sent in a few requests for them just with some spare stamps i had so never bothered with recorded delivery, only received the 1 copy off them i belive.

Guest Old_andrew2018

This copy of your agreement, have you had someone check it out, if not you could upload it here after removing personal details I am sure you will receive advice

Guest Old_andrew2018

I suppose if you have not already sent a letter you could write explaining that the default notice was incorrectly issued, together with the fact that you did not received one (I'm not sure if proof of posting by A&L is proof of delivery).

You could up-load the letter for advice fom some of the experts.

Andy

Cheers for the advice Andy, i think i'll draft up a letter and just state the facts i didnt recieve the notice so wish for the default to be removed on that and once that has been actioned i will also setup a payment arrangement with them, at the end of the day if they dont remove it i just don't intend to pay them, a default either way on my credit file is going to effect me even if its paid or o/s.