Loopyloopy v Natwest

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5404 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 284
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Just an observation - if you use Andy's letter (good letter BTW :)) you should siogn their consent order as it specifically says no costs. In fact I suggest you put their consent order in the recycling.

Well done, though :D

Right im off to bed now for another unsetteled night of sleep worrying about this,

I REALLY need to win this..................... for my sanity....

Thanks guys.

Sanity duly restored..:D Well done Loopy..;) follow the others advice, wasted costs order default removal...nice finishing touches! As a matter of interest, costs seem to be accepted if stated in 15 minute timings according to someone who posted earlier today somewhere on CAG. If it's detailed the courts tend to take it more seriously than a single figure of say '20 hours' or whatever. They tend not to be questioned as much.

Edited by andrew1

Pleased for you loopy.

I am not sure there is anything in law to prevent nastywest doing what you fear. Others will advise more.

They probably will not relish another kicking from a CAGger and you could also try and make it a condition of the consent order than that loan is written off, balance returned to zero.

If they agree, they will have nothing to pursue you for in the future or pass to a DCA.

The REAL Axis of evil: Banks, Credit Card Companies & Credit Reference Agencies.

Is anyone able to help me??

I am just wondering what there is to stop natwest from trying to take me to court again?? Also what is to stop them passing the alleged debt onto a debt collection agency??

Sorry for the questions its just I cant believe it is nearly over.

I think Andys letter in post 273 is a good letter to use, just make the additions that this be documented to you that this will be as a full and final settlement and the debt written off as suggested above.

Steven sorry to pick up on this post, but you wrote in post 277 this which contradicts itself...can you specify exactly what you meant pls?.:

..Just an observation - if you use Andy's letter (good letter BTW ) you should siogn their consent order as it specifically says no costs. In fact I suggest you put their consent order in the recycling.

You are usually so articulate! :p

Steven sorry to pick up on this post, but you wrote in post 277 this which contradicts itself...can you specify exactly what you meant pls?.:

..Just an observation - if you use Andy's letter (good letter BTW ) you should siogn their consent order as it specifically says no costs. In fact I suggest you put their consent order in the recycling.

I took this to mean that loopy should NOT sign the consent order as it says no costs. Loopy should put it in the bin and claim costs.

The REAL Axis of evil: Banks, Credit Card Companies & Credit Reference Agencies.

• 2 weeks later...

Bit of an update.... I phoned the solicitor at irwin and mitchell who i have been dealing with and explained that I was concerned natwest would take further action in the future with regards to this debt and also that I plan to seek costs.

She sent me a letter out next day stating:

Further to your telephone call today, we confirm that if the cliam is discountinued by consent as proposed, our client will not pursue you for the balance outstanding in the future....

Will this letter help in the future if natwest change their mind??

Of course Lisa guard it with your life.

Andy

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHER

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group - The National Consumer Service

If you want advice on your Topic please PM me a link to your thread