Abbey - Late Payment Markers removal?

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5451 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I have just had all of my charges refunded from Abbey under the Hardship Rule.

I had an agreed overdraft of £700 and my charges amounted to £1250.

During the time I was claiming my charges I moved my account to NatWest and have now been with them for 6 months.

Abbey, consequently have recorded late payment markers on my CRF and they are now at 6 months.

I wrote to them after my charges were refunded and asked them to remove the late payment markers.

They have replied as follows;

'I have noted your comments regarding the entries on your Credit File. However, any information registered with the Credit Reference Agencies is a true and actual reflection of the siuation of your account. We are required by the Information Commissioner to register and share information on how customers run thier accounts. Because of this we are unable to alter the information that is held.'

I have spent hours looking for a template letter appropriate for my case but most of them appear to be based on the Defaults held on file. As I don't have a Default I was hoping someone can point me in the right direction please??