The Funding Corporation Small Claim Summons - joint loan - backdoor decree against OH - mine was dismissed - help

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5227 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 277
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

pinky

ime drafting up a rough draft for a defence

monty can then cut and paste with his/her knowledge of the scotish system

when does the defence need to be in by

Montys a hermaphrodite :eek::p

Please contact a member of the site team if you are offered help off the forum for a a paid or no win no fee service.

Please consider making a small donation to help keep this site running

Click here to donate through PayPal (opens in a new window)

I have posted before earlier in the thread, the agreement is the same as mine and although im in england and the laws are different, i feel it is delaying tactics they are using to avoid the inevitable.

I am in court in less than 2 weeks with them, the first of a few appearances.

TFC have decided to counterclaim against me, although they too with mine know they are stuffed.

My amount disputed is huge in comparison to pinkys, but one thing is the same, and that is, they will do everything to defend without even thinking of the consequences.

They are stubborn, and live in their own little ideal world, they filed their defence late in court, and begged to be given time, then filed a counter claim without informing my solicitors.

No matter how much bile they spout, and try to drag the case on, dont let them win you, good luck.

Lastly, my agreement is EXACTLY the same as yours, so dont worry.

hi postggi.got a letter from stephensons today .the barrister has advised theres no large defects contained in the credit agreement so there no point in carring on they are closeing the file.Have wrote to FOS they are investagating TFC and with the OFT hopefully something good will come out of it for alot of people thanks for all your help.gilly

MONTY & POSTGGJ,

Just back from court, the judge dismissed their I/A and because I has submitted a holding defence way back in August, I felt really proud of myself as I could rhyme off dates and what I had submoitted and also legislation and the lawyer standing for f/a stuttered and stumbled his way through, and could not give the judge any full answers, think that me now till 5th feb and if I got it right I have up untill 2 weeks before to submit any productions (is this right).

Thanks again guys. xxxxxxxxx:)

MONTY & POSTGGJ,

Just back from court, the judge dismissed their I/A and because I has submitted a holding defence way back in August, I felt really proud of myself as I could rhyme off dates and what I had submoitted and also legislation and the lawyer standing for f/a stuttered and stumbled his way through, and could not give the judge any full answers, think that me now till 5th feb and if I got it right I have up untill 2 weeks before to submit any productions (is this right).

Thanks again guys. xxxxxxxxx:)

Hi Pinky

Well done! Brilliant news. The next stage should be a hearing of evidence for which they need to submit productions. Did the Sheriff give any other directions?

The omly thing is that they have only produced a copy of the credit agreement and a copy of terms and conditions, so still loads they haven't submitted from my I/A.

XXXXXXX

Hi Pinky

Have you posted up these documents - minus the personal details?