CSA arrears, Marstons. Advice kindly requested

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4670 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Its not unknown for vicitims of the CSA to give up work and sign on.

One tenant described it an absent fatherhood tax because the calculation is bears no resemblence to a childs actual needs. This is proven because mums can now keep all maintenance paid while receiving all her social benefits. Dad goes to prison for benefit fraud if he did the same.

Professional property investor and conveyancer

hi i have a a big problem with the c.s.a at the moment i have been to court today because the csa has put a charging order against my home for the sum of 25,000 pounds i am due to be evicted from my home on the 2 november can any one tell me if i can be forced from my property as i keep getting conflicted reports as to my rights

• 10 months later...

Hi, hope someone can help. Marstons are chasing me for £1500 although the case with CSA is now suspended as I am paying my sons mother directly by standing order as we are amicable. Should the CSA now call off the bailiffs? Can they enter my home by force if not?

Thanks (worried Dad)

Paul

Hi, hope someone can help. Marstons are chasing me for £1500 although the case with CSA is now suspended as I am paying my sons mother directly by standing order as we are amicable. Should the CSA now call off the bailiffs? Can they enter my home by force if not?

Thanks (worried Dad)

Paul

You will be better off strting your own thread for a better response - here's a link http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/newthread.php?do=newthread&f=168

PT

Please consider making a small donation to help keep this site running

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]