me & the OH's debt

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4459 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 511
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i have sent them cca and recieved an unenforcable agreement, sent off a threatogram letter to them saying i will be using stephensons solicitors and not heard anyhing else for 3 weeks now so am hoping to be joining you soon

i have sent them cca and recieved an unenforcable agreement, sent off a threatogram letter to them saying i will be using stephensons solicitors and not heard anyhing else for 3 weeks now so am hoping to be joining you soon

you'll probably find that this will drag on and on,you'll have to jump through various hoops and finally bring in the OFT and TS,but eventually they will give up

• 3 weeks later...

i'm up for giving them a taste of their own medicine :) just call like twice, hang up and then call back again, that way we are in no way shape of form spending money on those losers!! :D

The first number isn't recognised

Beating the DCA's day by day

My fight:

NDR - CCA'd 12+2 passed

Bank of Scotland - CCA'd 12+2 passed

CFS - Win by Technical Knock-out!:lol:

HFC Bank - CCA'd 12+2 passed

Chantry Collections - CCA sent

Time flies like an arrow

Fruit flies like a banana :D

<---------- Have I given you top advice, have I made you laugh, click on the scales, it won't hurt you! :grin:

haha,

just got through to someone called "Paul" he was like how may i help you, to which i replied, "by crawling back under the rock you came from", he replied "you little ****" lol i then hung up on him, going to call back and keep hanging up, see how they like having pointless calls all day. :D

And I have got through to Becky three times now and hung up, :D

My fight:

NDR - CCA'd 12+2 passed

Time flies like an arrow

<---------- Have I given you top advice, have I made you laugh, click on the scales, it won't hurt you! :grin:

Hahaha, they have stopped answering the phones, lol

My fight:

NDR - CCA'd 12+2 passed

Time flies like an arrow

I'm fully aware that this will probably make me rather unpopular but I really don't think phoning up Marlins and abusing their staff on the phone is really the going to achieve anything, other than a temporary sense of mild satisfaction.

Furthermore, to then post your actions on CAG alligns this kind of behaviour far to closely with this fantastic resourse, further undermining its credibilty in the eyes of the industry and the regulators. Not to mention that I'm pretty sure sure that using the phone system to abuse people is probably some form of criminal offence (and yes I'm fully aware of the irony of that in this case).

Peoples efforts would be far better spent in lobbying the OFT, SRA, CSA, their MP and contacting just about everybody they know to make the public fully aware of people like Mark and the effect their actions have on people rather than playing silly games. Last time I phoned someone up and hung up I was 11 and phoned the operator and asked 'if Busby was there'. Got in a right bunch of trouble for that :p

Don't stoop to their level, take positive and proportionate action. I hold these vile people in as much contempt as the next person but I don't personally feel this is the way forward.

• Haha 1

Oooh they haven't, keep it up guys

My fight:

NDR - CCA'd 12+2 passed

Time flies like an arrow

I'm fully aware that this will probably make me rather unpopular but I really don't think phoning up Marlins and abusing their staff on the phone is really the going to achieve anything, other than a temporary sense of mild satisfaction.

Furthermore, to then post your actions on CAG alligns this kind of behaviour far to closely with this fantastic resourse, further undermining its credibilty in the eyes of the industry and the regulators. Not to mention that I'm pretty sure sure that using the phone system to abuse people is probably some form of criminal offence (and yes I'm fully aware of the irony of that in this case).

Peoples efforts would be far better spent in lobbying the OFT, SRA, CSA, their MP and contacting just about everybody they know to make the public fully aware of people like Mark and the effect their actions have on people rather than playing silly games. Last time I phoned someone up and hung up I was 11 and phoned the operator and asked 'if Busby was there'. Got in a right bunch of trouble for that :p

Don't stoop to their level, take positive and proportionate action. I hold these vile people in as much contempt as the next person but I don't personally feel this is the way forward.

I am not abusing anyone. I haven't said a word.

My fight:

NDR - CCA'd 12+2 passed

Time flies like an arrow

Finito.... asked for surname so game over.

I won't repeat my comments and I hope they have to 'mop up' for a good while longer. Her tone suggested she was already sick of this!

haha, perhaps they will realise what is going on and understand how it feels to have pointless calls ALL DAY, although i very much doubt this will effect their future day - to - day working.

Az