Cabot In Cahoots With Fire !!!

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3672 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

:eek: I have two accounts which CABOT have been chasing for some time now -- I've received a letter this morning from FIRE (Financial Investigations & Recoveries (Europe) Limited) stating they have been instructed to collect on behalf of their clients (Cabot)

Never heard of FIRE before --- but here we go again :rolleyes:

Will this lot ever learn?

jaxads

Halifax - £2281, successfully refunded all charges after LBA letter & telephone call.

Have been offered the difference between the £20 and £12 charges from Capital One -- am sending LBA for remainder.

GE Money - Received settlement of £441, being total charges requested. No interest though.

CCA'd Bank of Scotland / Blair Oliver Scott to produce CCA Agreements on two Credit Cards - well in default, although still chasing payment!!!

EOS Solutions "ceased action on account" on behalf of a friend.

All in all, quite busy at the moment and enjoying every minute of it
:eek:

FIRE - Financial Investigations & Recoveries Europe Ltd.

Part of Cabot.

08450700381 - who calls me?

"It's a company called FIRE Limited (Financial Investigations & Recoveries Europe)

PO BOX 4506,Rugby,CV21 9DY."

It's an external debt collection company within Cabot Financial (Europe) Ltd. They are based in the same office as Cabot at 1 Kings Hill Avenue, West Malling, Kent, ME19 4UA but their mailing address makes you think that they're actually in Rugby. They changed addresses after somebody rumbled them that they weren't in Bradford as they closed down their tracing centre there in 2006.

If you get any more grief, tell them you know they are based at Cabot and ask to speak to John Adams, the CABOT FINANCIAL COLLECTIONS MANAGER. If he isn't available, ask to speak to the other CABOT FINANCIAL COLLECTIONS MANAGERS Massimo Cristi or Michelle Codling. If not, ask for their boss, Jason Wallace - Head of Collections or even further up the tree, Chris Bowyer - Chief Operating Officer.

A little further on at whocallsme....

Collections manager.... "c*nt" is in the job description I think.

Along with "must have no social conscience or moral compass.

And before anyone makes yet one more knee jerk "you borrowed, so you pay" remark, just ponder this...

Ken Maynard, CEO of Cabot Financial, has a son called James Maynard. James Maynard is director of a company called Countrywide Land Holdings Limited.

Countrywide Land Holdings Limited have CCJ's totalling in excess of £95 THOUSAND. Unpaid according to a credit check site.

CLH Ltd have NEVER filed accounts at Companies House, which is a CRIME.

Now who wants to tell me that Cabot have the right to break the law and ignore indutry guidelines in order to harrass people who are in financial difficulties, quite often through no fault of their own?

Very interesting ....... I thought it strange that cabot would get someone else involved:eek:

jaxads

Halifax - £2281, successfully refunded all charges after LBA letter & telephone call.

Have been offered the difference between the £20 and £12 charges from Capital One -- am sending LBA for remainder.

GE Money - Received settlement of £441, being total charges requested. No interest though.

CCA'd Bank of Scotland / Blair Oliver Scott to produce CCA Agreements on two Credit Cards - well in default, although still chasing payment!!!

EOS Solutions "ceased action on account" on behalf of a friend.

All in all, quite busy at the moment and enjoying every minute of it
:eek:

• 4 months later...

Thought i would post what i have recieved form FIRE today.!!!!

MAKE US A REASONABLE OFFER? this was the heading of the letter, they will consider any reasonable offer to clear this unenforciable debt.

They must be getting desperate,

Thing i might send the letter back in pieces as i think that is a reasonable offer :D Thought it might amuse some of you gaggers!

Pecky 1

Thought i would post what i have recieved form FIRE today.!!!!

MAKE US A REASONABLE OFFER? this was the heading of the letter, they will consider any reasonable offer to clear this unenforciable debt.

They must be getting desperate,

Thing i might send the letter back in pieces as i think that is a reasonable offer :D Thought it might amuse some of you gaggers!

Pecky 1

well I'd just tell them to go lose themselves :)

Now that's not a very C F C suggestion ..an a Lady en all , deary me whatever next....:p

Well you know what they say about "playing with FIRE" :D:D

Absolutely no point entertaining uncle Ken is there? He should know better than recruit this arm of company like this - he knows he shouldn't be chasing this older stuff - so no point offering anything to them.

Will they ever learn???????:confused:

• Haha 1

well I'd just tell them to go lose themselves :)

a.k.a go fourth and multiple...

If cabot call, ask the helpful advisor if he or she likes sex and travel.. If they say yes say, good fcuk Off.. If they say No, tell them they don't know what they are missing and hang up:D

Remember if you find anything I say helpful, please click the scales

tbern123 vs Cabot

1. Cabot again !!! Urgent Help Needed
  2. Litigation - tbern123 V Cabot Financial (Uk) Limited
  3. No more calls from Cabot... lol

I hear at Cabot, Mr Maynard is called Thrush..

Because he is an irritating C word

Sorry for the blatant hijack

Remember if you find anything I say helpful, please click the scales

tbern123 vs Cabot

1. Cabot again !!! Urgent Help Needed
  2. Litigation - tbern123 V Cabot Financial (Uk) Limited
  3. No more calls from Cabot... lol

• 4 weeks later...

In case you wanted any more proof that they are one & the same, this is the domain lookup details for Fire Ltd

Domain name:

fireltd.co.uk

Registrant:

Cabot Financial (Europe) Ltd

Registrant type:

UK Limited Company, (Company number: 3439445)

Registrant's address:

1 Kings Hill Avenue%%Kings Hill

Kent

West Malling

Kent

ME19 4AU

United Kingdom

Registrar:

Easyspace Ltd t/a Easyspace Ltd [Tag = EASYSPACE]

URL: Web Hosting | Domain Registration | Easyspace

Relevant dates:

Registered on: 08-Mar-2005

Renewal date: 08-Mar-2011

Last updated: 27-Apr-2009

Registration status:

Registered until renewal date.

Name servers:

ns1.namecity.com

ns2.namecity.com

WHOIS lookup made at 18:04:30 21-Oct-2009

RBS Tesco card ~ CCA halted 1st Credit in their tracks :D Halifax bank ~ claimed £900 charges, threatened with LBA & got a refund :grin: :mad: Abbey ~ reclaiming bank charges & clearing default. 6 months later & getting letters from Abbey apologising for the delay. They've even invited me to complain to the F.O.S so I did...... 4 times ;)

• 4 years later...

02078909051 - Random Cold Caller

Said that according to their records my car had been bashed and they could help with insurance or something like that. I started to explain that their report was wrong and was cut-off saying that 'but according to our report...'. Finally said that I was the only person living at the address, I hadn't made a report or an insurance claim and I didn't even drive in the first place. Got hung-up on. Rediculous! I Don't even understand how this particular [problem] is supposed to work. Do these guys think that random people will just decide on the spur of the moment to try to get free money from insurance with them or something like that?

01412283127 - Telemarketer

08009802487 - apex solutions - finds people for debt agencies

03456780590 - "axxess or access housing" romanian(?) number - asking for someone that's not me.

01772297900 - "axxess or access housing" local number - asking for someone else that's not me.

08003289911 - cabot - debt collection - asking for roy hale

08456756767 - cabot

01732847763 - cabot

08450700381 - fire aka cabot - asking for roy hale

Cabot especially are starting to become an every day thing with phonecalls, missed calls, answering machine messages for people that aren't me. My BT phoneline is supposed to be TPS registered and I'm now at my limit of 10 blocked numbers on BT's 'choose to refuse' service. It's getting a bit rediculous now.

Just rang them back and explained to someone at FIRE that I've already told Cabot that there's no Roy Hale at my number, and had previously asked Cabot to remove me from their dialing list. Furthermore, without giving my name, I said that I myself don't use credit cards and my bank account doesn't even have an overdraft feature, I just work with whatever money I have in my bank account so I am not in any financial problems myself. Said that it seemed like a waste of their time for them to be phoning me constantly too, so hopefully I will get removed from their list now.