Cento Client Review and missing loans.co.uk data

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4879 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

After a phonecall to Cento regarding wanting to cancel and get a refund they have asked me to send back the pack they sent me out and they will call me when its recieved to let me know whats happening next in order to get my refund. Why I've to send it back I haven't a clue its only A4 sheets of white printed paper with my name on them after all but I will send it back recorded delivery! (to ensure they recieve it!) and see what happens.

P.S they told me the £299 was to cover legal fees so I didn't have to pay them later and that I shouldn't make my decision based on forums as forums will always come up with bad stories from a few ppl whose claims hadn't gone through and if I typed in tesco it would do the same lol. They have over 35,000 happy customers aparently. I have to say the 2 people I spoke to were nice enough though

Edited by twinkledust
to add content

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok matrix.

Is that cartel client rev that states in the article (FT.com / UK - Banks face loans write-off after ruling) any better than cento?

Because that exactly what they told me about over the phone. But it only works if one didnt sign any papers. (like credit card online). And to be honest i dont remember if signing papers but cant see how could i get it without doing so.

Twinkle, They even told one person that I em an ex employee with a grudge against them, I nearly fell off my chair laughing so much. I have never ever worked for them and would never work for such a company.

I did have a call from from them last year when it was only £49.99, they told me so much garbage which was not true. They are very good at what they do is to sell the pack, but unfortunately I have not heard og one person since last year who has recovered any money whatsoever. They told me that the solicitors were Forbes Douglas and they turned out to be just another CMC. I have it in writing from the MD of Forbes Douglas that they do not employ any solicitors. They told me that I had £3K to come back from PPI which was mis sold, I have never taken PPI so that did not add up and they just made pure guesses to attract my attention. Unfortunately, I did not trust the situation with them and have found that everything that they can do I can do with the wonderful help of sites like CAG and other forums.

I do have a thread on another forum which is extremely long and I have had many hundreds of people who have parted with their money as they are excelent sales peeps and very convincing and none of them so far have had any joy, some have now parted with sums of £500 for the fast track and still nothing.

Their MOJ licence expires at the end of March so it will be interesting to see if they get their licence renewed.

Personally, I do not stop anyone from paying money to these CMC companies but when there is no track record it is hard to advise people

to continue with them.

Sending back the pack is part of their conditions within 14 days in their T&C's so you are well advised to send it by special delivery and as quickly as possible as any delays they will have the excuse not to repay you.

You make your own decision whether you listen to advice here or elsewhere you only have to google Cento Client Review and you will see many posts which people have posted up about them.

Personally, I do not like the idea of giving these companies my personal data and the less people that have access to your information the better - imho.

Good luck and let us know how you get on.

Tuttsi

After a phonecall to Cento regarding wanting to cancel and get a refund they have asked me to send back the pack they sent me out and they will call me when its recieved to let me know whats happening next in order to get my refund. Why I've to send it back I haven't a clue its only A4 sheets of white printed paper with my name on them after all but I will send it back recorded delivery! (to ensure they recieve it!) and see what happens.

P.S they told me the £299 was to cover legal fees so I didn't have to pay them later and that I shouldn't make my decision based on forums as forums will always come up with bad stories from a few ppl whose claims hadn't gone through and if I typed in tesco it would do the same lol. They have over 35,000 happy customers aparently. I have to say the 2 people I spoke to were nice enough though

If they refuse to give you a full refund, write to your credit card company and request that it refunds you, as section 75 of the Consumer Credit Act, as the promises made to you is a clear case of misrepresentation

Interesting to note that Napiernuts has, to date, made 82 posts on the CAG site since he joined...but...be warned...he has deleted 81 of his 82 posts.

The post quoted above is the only post that he has yet to delete. Therefore, I quote this post here merely for posterity. Maybe Napier will make it a full house and remember to delete the post he made on this thread too.

See the napiernuts deletions on:

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/mortgages-secured-loans/170607-spml-london-mortgage-company-218.html

and

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/mortgages-secured-loans/244507-mortgage-sale-agreements-disclosure.html

Very interesting.....

Interesting to note that Napiernuts has, to date, made 82 posts on the CAG site since he joined...but...be warned...he has deleted 81 of his 82 posts.

The post quoted above is the only post that he has yet to delete. Therefore, I quote this post here merely for posterity. Maybe Napier will make it a full house and remember to delete the post he made on this thread too.

See the napiernuts deletions on:

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/mortgages-secured-loans/170607-spml-london-mortgage-company-218.html

and

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/mortgages-secured-loans/244507-mortgage-sale-agreements-disclosure.html

Did that spat you had with napiernuts over the companies act really bruise your ego enough to deserve the thinly hidden bitterness of your last few posts.

Ego's need to be pulled in and sucked up.

Mrsiphone,

No, I don't have spats with anyone not even you and I have no bitterness to anyone whose opinion differs from mine. This forum is to share different points of view. The more the better. I welcome different opinions.

You will note that I stand by everything I post and do not delete. You may find it acceptable for people to post guidance and then retract their advice. Personally, I find that conduct a serious integrity problem. Of course, you may choose to hang on napier's every word, and I respect your decision to do so, unfortunately, if you choose to do so, you'd best make sure you remember what he said. As for my ego, you have formed your own opinion and you may content yourself with your decision. Your opinion on my ego is immaterial to me and that subject is irrelevant to the topic of this thread.

Edited by supersleuth

A BIG THANK YOU TO THIS FORUM & ALL ITS MEMBERS.

I had a cold call from Cento Client Review.

I was not interested at afirst, but they persisted over 3 attempts!

So i listened & basically paid them just under £300 on a credit card & expect their pack to turn up. I like to add i have had many calls over the past year with these types of outfit trying to get me to part with my money.

Any ways after doing some reaserch & discovering your forum.

I have cancelled my credit card before they make a transaction.

I understand people want as much money as possible or if they believe they are entitled to something they have been wrongly / miss sold.

However at if you require a service from someone then it is fair to expect to have to pay something for it. Unfortunately NOTHING is free in this world at least not in the UK.

I may have just done myeself out of a lot of money but at the end of the day i needed something & i cant expect it for free.

A BIG THANK YOU TO SAVING ME FROM A LENGTH [problem] & FURTHER DEALINGS WITH BLOOD SUCKING LOW LIFES THAT CALL THEIR SELFS HUMANS! COLD CALLING IS A DIRTY & WRONG ACT OF BUSINESS & SHOULD BE MADE COMPLETELY ILLEGAL!

If you have paid for the service with Cento Client Review or indeed any other CMC and it has been more than 12 weeks since you initially paid them and especially if it is for a CREDIT CARD reclaim, you should contact your credit card provider imediately to see if your refund has been made directly to Cento Client Review or the CMC you paid the money to, it would be a good idea just to check the status directly with the Credit Card Company for your own peace of mind.

Credit card refunds have been taking between 9 to 21 days for a refund + interest to be recovered/ repaid and this is evident and seen on many forum sites.

It has come to light on another Claims Management Company Robertson Holbrook that the refunds have been made directly to the CMC involved many months ago (as far back as August 09) and the clients have still not received their refunds despite promises they are now having to take Legal Action because in their case Capital One are not prepared to help.

I would confirm that as far as I know Robertson Holbrook and Cento Client Review are not connected in any way.

Can you therefore please contact your Credit Card providers and enquire as to the status of your refunds and post on here and advise the current situation.

Thank you

Tuttsi

Tutsi cheers for your reply.

I have just recieved a letter from my credit card company saying there has been fraudulent activity made on the cancelled card!

However the statement reads:

"False statements can result in prosecution and may also result in delays in obtaining future credits and other facilities."

Im not sure whether i should denie any such knoledge of the transaction or just leave it for 21 days where it will be transfered to the new card.

Obviously i dont want their services & there is a number to call to get an address to return the pack to that arrived on the 04-02-2010.

Can you please give me some advice as i can see this turning into a can of worms which i wanted nothing to do with in the first place. AAGHHH!!!

Thank you.

Regards

badmoney

Hiya Badmoney

I take it that after you cancelled you credit card before Cento tried to take the money from it and that maybe the fraudulent transactions.

Has your credit card company asked you to contact their fraud department?

You should return the pack most definately within the 14 days by recorded/special delivery otherwise it would be construed that you required the service and they could in effect sue you for the money if that credit card transaction did not go through.

When you send the pack back with a letter demanding the return of your money put at the end of that letter:-

cc The Ministry of Justice. Just to let them know that the MOJ are also aware that you cancelled within the 14 days.

The moral of this is never to be taken in by cold callers again and never ever give you credit card details to people who cold call you.

Please let me know how you got on.

Thanks

Tuttsi

Tutsi cheers for your reply.

I have just recieved a letter from my credit card company saying there has been fraudulent activity made on the cancelled card!

However the statement reads:

"False statements can result in prosecution and may also result in delays in obtaining future credits and other facilities."

Im not sure whether i should denie any such knoledge of the transaction or just leave it for 21 days where it will be transfered to the new card.

Obviously i dont want their services & there is a number to call to get an address to return the pack to that arrived on the 04-02-2010.

Can you please give me some advice as i can see this turning into a can of worms which i wanted nothing to do with in the first place. AAGHHH!!!

Thank you.

Regards

badmoney

It has come to light that after reading this thread & the thread on moneysavingsexperts.com it would apear that documenting the cold phone call i recieved from Client Cento Review may well become very useful.

Please read this as this may help anyone else that has been tricked / missled by this dubious acting company.

It was monday 28th January approximately 12:20pm.

I recieved a cold call from Client Cento Review but the operator on the phone stated that he was calling from "Client Cento".

(They have called my mobile phone serveral times thoughout 2009 & then this time in january 2010 & i am sure i applied to the mobile phone body that makes mobilie phone numbers ex. directory! so much to that working.)

The operator explained to me that the law had recently changed with regards to bank charges & missold PPI insurance & that I was entitled to claim back thousands of pounds in missold loans & credit card insurance & that they (Client Cento Review)

would act on my behalf claiming back missold loans & out standing balances on crediticards.

I told the man (1st operator) on the phone that i was not interested in the firms services & i stated this 3 times thoughtout this conversation.

Each time the 1st operator of Cento Client Review ignored my responce.

The 1st operator continued to explain the garunteed claim that they could make as they had already looked into my case & i had a very high chance of a claim 99.9%.

I questioned how they wer able to have information on my personal details & they said that because Client Cento Review is an officially registered company with the Ministry of Justice that this entitled the FSA to give them access to their data, he contiued saying that Client Cento Review had its own personal Solisitors assigned to the cases & they are Forbes Douglas.

The operator continued to explain that Client Cento Review wanted an upfront deposit on a credit card only of £299.99 which would be refunded back on to the same credit card once the claim was made.

(the 1st operator was adament on this at least 4 times confirmed this to me after a long discussion about this so called deposit).

The operator contiued to explain that Client Cento Review wanted a 25% fee of the successful claim.

At this point I asked the operator for his name.

He replied with my name is Ryan.

At this point i had lost interest in his persistingly irritiating phone call & i became fed up & just wanted him to go away.

The operator then stated that there was a full 14 days no quibble money back garuntee by law. Just send the claims pack back to the company & you will recieve a full refund on your credit card. The operator stated however if you do feel unsatisfied with the services we are offering you. You must return the claims pack within 14 days to our offices & the claims pack must not have been opened.

I then said what is the address of the company premises that I can send back the claims pack to as i am not convinced.

The 1st operator replied with:

Client Cento Review,

9 Axis Court,

Mallard Way,

Swansea,

South Wales,

SA7 0AJ,

At this point I was then transfered to a 2nd operator I was told it was the Manager of Client Cento Review. Who would begin processing my claim.

The 2nd operator read out my name & address & asked me to confirm this.

(At the time of this conversation i assumed they had all this information from the FSA on a computer system or something & so i just confirmed it as they requested).

The 2nd operator then told me that i had, had loans with MBNA, Virgin & HSBC & stated the approximate amounts (rounded off figures) of each & i confirmed.

However he did say that wer the loans paid off in full & i said yes.

( i should of twigged at this point!)

The 2nd operator then said to me do I have any credit cards with MBNA, Virgin & HSBC & i replied with two of them accounts wer closed years ago, why do you want to know this?

The 2nd operator replied with, we are able to claim as far back as 1976

altho some of the orginal paper work is difficult to get hold of as the banks only have to keep records for 6 years.

The 2nd operator then said do you still have the original loan agreements & credit card account confirmations & i said i dont know i would have to have a look.

The 2nd operator then said if you do the process can be fast tracked as we no longer need to source proof of these agreements from the banks.

Which he then stated I would have to pay a fee of £11 per credit card or loan agreement even for closed accounts or finished loans as the banks require proof of reciept. Other wise they will simply ignor the claim made against them.

The 2nd operator then said that Client Cento Review would want 30% of the succesful claims as a fee.

I then argued this with the 2nd operator, stating that the 1st operator said it would be a 25% fee & he said that Client Cento Review was considering changing its fees & may introduce a more competative fee in the next few months, by which time my claim should qualify for the new lower fee.

I then asked the 2nd operator where they got my information from & the 2nd operator replied with the Ministry of Justice gave Cento Client Review the information as they are a registered company & that all my information was stored on a data base as i had taken out loans & creditcards.

(I now relise that this completely does not match up with the 1st operator altho at the time i didnt relise! because i was to busy being annoyed by their persistance)

The 2nd operator then told me to write down a customer reference number which is CRM16588 & then told me to write down the dedicated phone number for the personal solisitor that would be handling my case 01792 762387 but hence he did not give me a name of this individual solicitor.

The 2nd operator also told me to write down another phone number 08456 007010 & another number which i think may be an account number (8 digits).

I cannot remember, nor did i write down what these numbers wer for.

At the end of the conversation I said i was not convinced with the service Client Cento Review was offering & the 2nd operator said that i could look through the claims pack that they would send me & that if i was not at all satisfied i could send it back to the address within the claims pack within 14 days & recieve a full refund.

(so you have to open the pack to find out where you have to send it back if not satisfied this is entrapment! As the 1st operator stated that if i was not satisfied in any way i could send back the claims pack to the address he gave me,

but i was to not open the claims pack!)

At this point the conversation had finished & the time on the work computer read 12:46pm.

I then went out side during my lunch break & thought about this conversation I had just had & relised it was a hoaks. In a panic, I then called my bank & cancelled my credit card saying i had lost it the day before.

So now i dont know what i should be doing to safe gaurd my money & any future actions resulting from this.

Please can any one help?

Thank you all.

badmoney.

Thank you Tuttsi

I will do exactly as you have suggested.

I really do appreciate your help.

Its really bugging me.

Thanks

badmoney

Hiya Badmoney

I take it that after you cancelled you credit card before Cento tried to take the money from it and that maybe the fraudulent transactions.

Has your credit card company asked you to contact their fraud department?

You should return the pack most definately within the 14 days by recorded/special delivery otherwise it would be construed that you required the service and they could in effect sue you for the money if that credit card transaction did not go through.

When you send the pack back with a letter demanding the return of your money put at the end of that letter:-

cc The Ministry of Justice. Just to let them know that the MOJ are also aware that you cancelled within the 14 days.

The moral of this is never to be taken in by cold callers again and never ever give you credit card details to people who cold call you.

Please let me know how you got on.

Thanks

Tuttsi

Hiya Badmoney

I am just going to make some notes against your timeline of encounters with Cento.

It has come to light that after reading this thread & the thread on moneysavingsexperts.com it would apear that documenting the cold phone call i recieved from Client Cento Review may well become very useful. A good idea...

Please read this as this may help anyone else that has been tricked / missled by this dubious acting company.

It was monday 28th January approximately 12:20pm.

I recieved a cold call from Client Cento Review but the operator on the phone stated that he was calling from "Client Cento".

(They have called my mobile phone serveral times thoughout 2009 & then this time in january 2010 & i am sure i applied to the mobile phone body that makes mobilie phone numbers ex. directory! so much to that working.) Can you please regisiter with the telephone preference service it will stop all of these unwanted calls.

The operator explained to me that the law had recently changed thats news to me? with regards to bank charges & missold PPI insurance & that I was entitled to claim back thousands of pounds in missold loans & credit card insurance & that they (Client Cento Review)

would act on my behalf claiming back missold loans & out standing balances on crediticards.Something which you can do yourself one letter is normally all that is needed.

I told the man (1st operator) on the phone that i was not interested in the firms services & i stated this 3 times thoughtout this conversation.

Each time the 1st operator of Cento Client Review ignored my responce.

The 1st operator continued to explain the garunteed claim that they could make as they had already looked into my case & i had a very high chance of a claim 99.9%.Interesting how on earth would they know that information?

I questioned how they wer able to have information on my personal details & they said that because Client Cento Review is an officially registered company with the Ministry of Justice that this entitled the FSA to give them access to their data, Well I think the Ministry of Justice and The FSA should be advised of this IMHO. he contiued saying that Client Cento Review had its own personal Solisitors assigned to the cases & they are Forbes Douglas.What a laugh, I do have the MD's assurance from Forbes Douglas in writing I might add that they are NOT solicitors(they are just another CMC) they do not even employ a solicitor or have any other qualifications.

The operator continued to explain that Client Cento Review wanted an upfront deposit on a credit card only of £299.99 which would be refunded back on to the same credit card once the claim was made.

(the 1st operator was adament on this at least 4 times confirmed this to me after a long discussion about this so called deposit).

The operator contiued to explain that Client Cento Review wanted a 25% fee of the successful claim.

At this point I asked the operator for his name.

He replied with my name is Ryan.

At this point i had lost interest in his persistingly irritiating phone call & i became fed up & just wanted him to go away.

The operator then stated that there was a full 14 days no quibble money back garuntee by law. Just send the claims pack back to the company & you will recieve a full refund on your credit card. The operator stated however if you do feel unsatisfied with the services we are offering you. You must return the claims pack within 14 days to our offices & the claims pack must not have been opened. Thats a new one on me - reminds me yesterday I bought a TV and they said I could return it as long as the seal was not broken???

I then said what is the address of the company premises that I can send back the claims pack to as i am not convinced.

The 1st operator replied with: That is their correct adress.

Client Cento Review,

9 Axis Court,

Mallard Way,

Swansea,

South Wales,

SA7 0AJ,

At this point I was then transfered to a 2nd operator I was told it was the Manager of Client Cento Review. Who would begin processing my claim.

The 2nd operator read out my name & address & asked me to confirm this.

(At the time of this conversation i assumed they had all this information from the FSA on a computer system or something & so i just confirmed it as they requested).They obviously did not - did they????

The 2nd operator then told me that i had, had loans with MBNA, Virgin & HSBC & stated the approximate amounts (rounded off figures) of each & i confirmed.

However he did say that wer the loans paid off in full & i said yes.

( i should of twigged at this point!) exactly

The 2nd operator then said to me do I have any credit cards with MBNA, Virgin & HSBC & i replied with two of them accounts wer closed years ago, why do you want to know this?

The 2nd operator replied with, we are able to claim as far back as 1976

altho some of the orginal paper work is difficult to get hold of as the banks only have to keep records for 6 years.

The 2nd operator then said do you still have the original loan agreements & credit card account confirmations & i said i dont know i would have to have a look.

The 2nd operator then said if you do the process can be fast tracked as we no longer need to source proof of these agreements from the banks.

Which he then stated I would have to pay a fee of £11 per credit card or loan agreement even for closed accounts or finished loans as the banks require proof of reciept. Other wise they will simply ignor the claim made against them.

The 2nd operator then said that Client Cento Review would want 30% of the succesful claims as a fee.

I then argued this with the 2nd operator, stating that the 1st operator said it would be a 25% fee & he said that Client Cento Review was considering changing its fees & may introduce a more competative fee in the next few months, by which time my claim should qualify for the new lower fee.

I then asked the 2nd operator where they got my information from & the 2nd operator replied with the Ministry of Justice gave Cento Client Review the information as they are a registered company & that all my information was stored on a data base as i had taken out loans & creditcards.What a load of rubbish. If there were such a data base it would be breaking the Data Protection Act by giving these details to companies to cold sell.

(I now relise that this completely does not match up with the 1st operator altho at the time i didnt relise! because i was to busy being annoyed by their persistance)

The 2nd operator then told me to write down a customer reference number which is CRM16588 & then told me to write down the dedicated phone number for the personal solisitor that would be handling my case 01792 762387 but hence he did not give me a name of this individual solicitor.Interesting?

The 2nd operator also told me to write down another phone number 08456 007010 & another number which i think may be an account number (8 digits).

I cannot remember, nor did i write down what these numbers wer for.

At the end of the conversation I said i was not convinced with the service Client Cento Review was offering & the 2nd operator said that i could look through the claims pack that they would send me & that if i was not at all satisfied i could send it back to the address within the claims pack within 14 days & recieve a full refund.

(so you have to open the pack to find out where you have to send it back if not satisfied this is entrapment! As the 1st operator stated that if i was not satisfied in any way i could send back the claims pack to the address he gave me,

but i was to not open the claims pack!)

At this point the conversation had finished & the time on the work computer read 12:46pm.

I then went out side during my lunch break & thought about this conversation I had just had & relised it was a hoaks. In a panic, I then called my bank & cancelled my credit card saying i had lost it the day before.OK - the bank would not have paid them hopefully and you will send back the pack within the 14 days by RECORDED or SPECIAL delivery.

So now i dont know what i should be doing to safe gaurd my money & any future actions resulting from this.Don't speak to companies like this on the phone and confirm to them your personal details or indeed given them your credit card details.

Please can any one help?

Thank you all.

badmoney.

I believe you have done everything you could to protect yourself under the circumstances.

You could write a letter of complaint to the MOJ explaining what has happened. Because I believe that they are in breach of the conditions for holding their licence, on the following accounts, they have cold called you and they should not be taking upfront fees and they should have access you your data. They should also still not be saying that Forbes Douglas are solicitors. This is all so wrong and it makes my blood boil.

Please let us know what happens next........

Regards

Tuttsi

Cheers Tuttsi

i have registered with the TPS.

& i will be making a phone call to Cento Client Review tomorrow

confirming i will be returing the pack by recorded mail & will request the correct address again.

I will also hopefully try & record the conversation through a PC (dont know how yet)

but i will clearly state this to them at the begining of the conversation.

I will then post the pack back tomorrow lunch.

Thanks for all your help & time.

I will update post ASAP.

Regards

Badmoney

Hiya Badmoney

I am just going to make some notes against your timeline of encounters with Cento.

I believe you have done everything you could to protect yourself under the circumstances.

You could write a letter of complaint to the MOJ explaining what has happened. Because I believe that they are in breach of the conditions for holding their licence, on the following accounts, they have cold called you and they should not be taking upfront fees and they should have access you your data. They should also still not be saying that Forbes Douglas are solicitors. This is all so wrong and it makes my blood boil.

Please let us know what happens next........

Regards

Tuttsi

• 3 weeks later...

Hi all

sorry not replied for some time but i had the same problems see 18th June!! after several attempts to get my money back from them and 17 calls later thought i'm not going to see this money again so in a state and not noing what to do next i tried contacting my credit card company who i paid them with, they sent me a form asking for details which i gave them as much as i could and they in turn a few weeks later recovered all moneys in full even though i as previously stated did not send the forms back with in the 14 days etc

just hope this might help some of you as i see they are still doing this!!

best wishes

Misty3 :lol:

• Haha 1

Misty

That is fantastic news and well done your credit card company.:smile:

If you need any help in dealing with your own claims, their is a wealth of information on this site.

Remind me what was it that Cento was planning to do for you?

Tuttsi

Hi all

sorry not replied for some time but i had the same problems see 18th June!! after several attempts to get my money back from them and 17 calls later thought i'm not going to see this money again so in a state and not noing what to do next i tried contacting my credit card company who i paid them with, they sent me a form asking for details which i gave them as much as i could and they in turn a few weeks later recovered all moneys in full even though i as previously stated did not send the forms back with in the 14 days etc

just hope this might help some of you as i see they are still doing this!!

best wishes

Misty3 :lol:

Misty

That is fantastic news and well done your credit card company.:smile:

If you need any help in dealing with your own claims, their is a wealth of information on this site.

Remind me what was it that Cento was planning to do for you?

Tuttsi

I just got a phone call from these people today and told them I heard bad thinsg about them on the net

They mentioned your username and that your husband was sued by them and lost quite a lot of money, is that true as they have been hounding me

How very funny, firstly they do not even know who I am, neither has my husband been sued by them. He has never had any contact with them or visa versa and that is the most ridiculous story that they have made up so far about me.

If you read back through the posts on this thread you will see that on another callers post they told her I was an ex gruntled employee. Never on this earth would I would work for a company like that and to make up stories and tell lies about me and my husband, how dare they.

All they are trying to discredit me. I don't cold call people like they do, and I do not promise the earth that I can refund people money and take upfront fees. I only help people who have paid an upfront fee and do not know how to go about claiming them back.

You will have to make your own choice as to what you want to do all I know is of the hundreds of people I have helped accross the forums not one person has so far has had any money returned to them for the service which they provide.

Their licence is up for renewal for it's authorisation at the end of this month.

Tuttsi

I just got a phone call from these people today and told them I heard bad thinsg about them on the net

They mentioned your username and that your husband was sued by them and lost quite a lot of money, is that true as they have been hounding me

Edited by TUTTSI

• 6 months later...

OMG.. Cant believe what I am reading.

I paid thousands to Cento Client Review in November 2008 and I am still waiting for them to wipe off all my debts.

Is this not going to happen? What can I do about it?

Please help!!!

Hi Rubin

I am assuming you have not had any commincation from them, so have you tried to phone Cento and ask them for an update?

You will have to refer back to the Terms and conditions when you joined as I believe if they cannot obtain a refund for you the money you paid should be fully refundable and 2 years is totally unacceptable.

In a more recent case in the courts they have not allowed wipe off of debts. So it does not seem likely that they will be able too. November08 to now is almost two years? I cannot believe that you have not had any communication whatsoever.

If you are unhappy about this situation then you should file a complaint immediately with the Ministry of Justice who authorise this company to be able to trade as 2 years is a long very time.

Please keep us advised

Tuttsi

OMG.. Cant believe what I am reading.

I paid thousands to Cento Client Review in November 2008 and I am still waiting for them to wipe off all my debts.

Is this not going to happen? What can I do about it?

Please help!!!

You've probably been had mate. The law is not on the side of anyone looking to get debts cancelled via CMCs! Most of the recent higher court rulings in this area have gone against the consumer/CMCs which is why that whole arena is dying off.

Try and chase them up for updates. If no success, chase the solicitors they would/should have been using. Otherwise go to the Law Society/SRA to see if they can help.

One other thing that could help is a Section 75 refund claim if you paid by credit card and spent at least £100. A claim is possible where either the supplier has breached the contract with the buyer or where the contract was induced by misrepresentation.

The matrix is intrinsically flawed. Within it is the program for it's own destruction. If you are reading this, you are in the matrix and it's days are numbered...so watch out! :eek:

• 3 months later...

CENTO CLIENT REVIEW. Please do not go anywhere near this company. My daughter and her husband were told that if they gave this company £4500 pounds they would be able to write off a £9000 credit card debt with mbna. They told her to add the £4500 (their fee) to the £9000 and it would all be wiped off no later then 9 months down the line.

I could go into a lot more detail but to make it brief this is the chain of events for the past year, but in no particular order.

1) No one ever contacts her.

2) They say you can reduce the amount you pay by telling mbna you are struggling with your repayments. This is not true. Mbna know what is happening and will not help in any way.This means my daughter has been paying approx £226 per month in interest rate, but incuring £220 in interest.

3) She is told mbna use delaying tactics and so the case is never any closer to coming to a conclusion.

She has just been told that because she has been waiting a year centro client review will refund her £4500, but she loses the initial £299 set up fee she gave them.

I am not an academic as this letter probably shows, but I felt I had to write this to warn everyone not to get involved with any of these firms, because even though you have been misold a policy or your credit card amount was increased without asking for it (as in my Daughters case) these lenders Know all the tricks and you will not win. Centro client review will not get your money back. In my Daughters case the only people it SEEMS who have benefited are mbna. Makes you wonder.

Please do not go anywhere near this company. My daughter and her husband were told that if they gave this company £4500 pounds they would be able to write off a £9000 credit card debt with mbna. They told her to add the £4500 (their fee) to the £9000 and it would all be wiped off no later then 9 months down the line.

I could go into a lot more detail but to make it brief this is the chain of events for the past year, but in no particular order.

1) No one ever contacts her.

2) They say you can reduce the amount you pay by telling mbna you are struggling with your repayments. This is not true. Mbna know what is happening and will not help in any way.This means my daughter has been paying approx £226 per month in interest rate, but incuring £220 in interest.

3) She is told mbna use delaying tactics and so the case is never any closer to coming to a conclusion.

She has just been told that because she has been waiting a year centro client review will refund her £4500, but she loses the initial £299 set up fee she gave them.

I am not an academic as this letter probably shows, but I felt I had to write this to warn everyone not to get involved with any of these firms, because even though you have been misold a policy or your credit card amount was increased without asking for it (as in my Daughters case) these lenders Know all the tricks and you will not win. Centro client review will not get your money back. In my Daughters case the only people it SEEMS who have benefited are mbna. Makes you wonder.