Euro Car Parks - Fine

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5496 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

hi guys just to let you know i sent an e-mail to companies house last night and recieved a reply this morning sayin they are active

GetAttachment.aspx&hm__qs=file%3d71815a2f-7c7a-4d69-bb0d-bdb7c2d0e314%26ct%3daW1hZ2UvanBlZw_3d_3d%26name%3dQVRUMDAwMDA_3d%26inline%3d1%26rfc%3d0%26empty%3dFalse%26imgsrc%3dcid%253anumero_embeddded_image_1&oneredir=1&ip=10.4.85.8&d=d1917&mf=0&a=01_87db2784481edb455ea32cb04b7a39dc69f03a6cefb9b56561053f327742f5c4

Dear *******,

Thank you for your email.

Name & Registered Office:

BRINX DEBT COLLECTION SERVICES LIMITED

40 WARREN STREET

LONDON

W1T 6HR

Company No: 02990983

Date of Incorporation: 16/11/1994

Country of Origin: United Kingdom

Company Type: Private Limited Company

Nature Of Business (SIC(03)):

7487 - Other business activities

Above is an extract taken from the register. As shown the company status is active and their nature of business they have supplied is Other business activities. We do not have them registered as dormant.

For the period ending 31/12/2007 the company supplied dormant accounts. If you believe these are incorrect please supply any evidence you may have so we are able to investigate this further.

Yours faithfully,

Kelly Thomas

Companies House Contact Centre

enquiries@companies-house.gov.uk

hi guys just to let you know i sent an e-mail to companies house last night and recieved a reply this morning sayin they are active

GetAttachment.aspx&hm__qs=file%3d71815a2f-7c7a-4d69-bb0d-bdb7c2d0e314%26ct%3daW1hZ2UvanBlZw_3d_3d%26name%3dQVRUMDAwMDA_3d%26inline%3d1%26rfc%3d0%26empty%3dFalse%26imgsrc%3dcid%253anumero_embeddded_image_1&oneredir=1&ip=10.4.85.8&d=d1917&mf=0&a=01_87db2784481edb455ea32cb04b7a39dc69f03a6cefb9b56561053f327742f5c4

Dear *******,

Thank you for your email.

Name & Registered Office:

BRINX DEBT COLLECTION SERVICES LIMITED

40 WARREN STREET

LONDON

W1T 6HR

Company No: 02990983

Date of Incorporation: 16/11/1994

Country of Origin: United Kingdom

Company Type: Private Limited Company

Nature Of Business (SIC(03)):

7487 - Other business activities

Above is an extract taken from the register. As shown the company status is active and their nature of business they have supplied is Other business activities. We do not have them registered as dormant.

For the period ending 31/12/2007 the company supplied dormant accounts. If you believe these are incorrect please supply any evidence you may have so we are able to investigate this further.

Yours faithfully,

Kelly Thomas

Companies House Contact Centre

enquiries@companies-house.gov.uk

Shucks nearly had them, ah well we'll get them next time.

regards

Please remember our troops, fighting and dying in our name. God protect them.

wow reading all this makes me feel a little happier is this the same case for me

you know when you say dormant i see the euro car parks name and then nothing next to it does that mean its dormant unlike other names have dissolved next to them

see my problem below

i got a parking ticket and was over the time limit stated in the carpark at sainsburys £1 for 2 hrs so i tried to explain to them why i was late it was a genuine reason not an excuse my ankle had been broke in a rollerskating accident a while back and i have problems every now and again and this time i couldnt walk so i got a friend to take me home in their car then come back for my car by this time it had gone past the ticket time and i received a ticket saying i had to pay £15 in 14 days or it would rise to £25 anyway as i said i wrote a letter explaining the situation and they said no the ticket was still enforceable they also go on to state that there was a court of appeal case of arthur and another -v-anker and another 1996 in which the court of appeal made it clear that someone parking in a private car park who was made aware of the terms and conditions through adequate signage was deemed to have accepted the consequences which are set out on that sign if he or she fails to comply with the terms and conditions

so they have give me 10 days to pay £15 or it will increase to £25 the letter was wrote on the 17th april i received it on the 23rd so really only gives me 4 days to pay also the car has been stolen and burnt out so i no longer have the veichle and am claiming on my insurance for a new car

do i pay this ticket or is there something i can do also it was in a sainsburys carpark (euro carparks) and can the dvla make me pay? somehow

Hi Summer and welcome to CAG,

The first thing to do is stop contacting these clowns, you are giving them far too much credibility. What on earth makes you feel you have to explain yourself and actions to a private company?

There is no appeals procedure it is all a [problem], so just ignore them from now on.

The DVLA have nothing to do with this except flog your details to the PPC.

regards

regards

:) thankyou for helping im a lot less stressed now

i cant belive these companies have the b***s to do this

its daylight robbery literally!

thanks again guys xxx

Sadly they do have the B*lls and even more sadly a lot of people cave in under the threats contained within their letters.

Just to let you know you will probably receive several threatening letters all with ever increasing amounts of money owed, then debt collectors are coming round to your house, then they are going to obtain a ccj and make you bankrupt if that doesn't work they will kill your cat.

This is just to let you know what to expect in the coming weeks, so don't worry, just continue to ignore all of it.

Any problems or unsure post back here for support and advice.

regards

:) thankyou for helping im a lot less stressed now

i cant belive these companies have the b***s to do this

its daylight robbery literally!

thanks again guys xxx

Very much so. Its very unfair in the majority of cases as the system is so unregulated

• 3 weeks later...

Well first of all thanks to those whom have already posted, I have read the thread with interest. Yes I too got a Euro parking ticket in May09, my first ever car parking fine issued 10mins after my alloted time of 2hrs was up, AGGGHHH!

So I have 14 days to pay a bogus £50 before the process starts and the fine starts increasing.

DO I PAY?, I am worried that if I dont after ignoring all the letters that will eventually come (thanks to previous thread posters) It will eventually result in a CCJ, or worse??.

Can anyone assure me that these fines are not worth the paper they are printed on??

What may I expect after weeks/months of harasiing letters, will they just simply give up and forget or can I expect something else.

Your thoughts please,

Pug:shock:

They are not worth the paper they are printed on.

They are not fines, they are unlawful penalty charges for alleged breach of contract that do not reflect true losses.

They will give up if you ignore.

You will not get a CCJ.

Yep, thanks for your reply. I think I am going to hold out and not pay. Lets hope it does not go to court and after a few threatening letters they fade into the woodwork.

DO I PAY?,

No, Never don't even think about paying these fraudsters, a donation to your local MP to help out with his/her expenses would have more credibility.

I am worried that if I dont after ignoring all the letters that will eventually come (thanks to previous thread posters) It will eventually result in a CCJ, or worse??.

You are so far away from that possibility that it is not worth worrying about.

regards

Well first of all thanks to those whom have already posted, I have read the thread with interest. Yes I too got a Euro parking ticket in May09, my first ever car parking fine issued 10mins after my alloted time of 2hrs was up, AGGGHHH!

So I have 14 days to pay a bogus £50 before the process starts and the fine starts increasing.

DO I PAY?, I am worried that if I dont after ignoring all the letters that will eventually come (thanks to previous thread posters) It will eventually result in a CCJ, or worse??.

Can anyone assure me that these fines are not worth the paper they are printed on??

What may I expect after weeks/months of harasiing letters, will they just simply give up and forget or can I expect something else.

Your thoughts please,

Hi. I have had a few dealings with Euro Parks. What will happen next if you ignore is this....

1. Initial letter from EP stating they got your details from DVLA etc...

2. 2nd letter from EP stating they have increased thier invoice amount and will recover the 'debt'

3. Letter from Brinx/Control Account-threatening court, the world is going to end etc

4. Second letter from Brinx/Control Account-threatening the same old nonsense (whilst also increasing the invoice amount)

5. Thats it!! They disappear and move onto someone that will pay up.

Edited by DDWales
spelling

Hi everyone,

As a business owner, I have also got a parking fine last month from euro car parks as the car is registered to my business. There are half a dozen cars in the business as well as a dozen people who drive them. No one can remeber who was driving at the time. I have received their first threatening letter saying they have got my details from DVLA and i have not yet replied. Can anyone please help? Do i ignore all the letters and not reply to a single one or use one of the template letters?

Also, would i be more likely to lose against euro car parks as a business and not an individual?

Ignore them completely utterly and with finality. Keep all their bogus letters safe in a file for use against them later :) - plus there is a euro lottery odds chance they may issue papers. Always keep all the paperwork, always ignore all the paperwork.

thanks for your prompt replies. Is there a chance the bailiffs would turn up at the business? Im worried the car park may have CCTV, could they use that to take action. Sorry i cant help being worried. But i have definately made my decision to ignore them.

Edited by sd1

thanks for your prompt replies. Is there a chance the bailiffs would turn up at the business? No

Im worried the car park may have CCTV, Means nothing

could they use that to take action. No

Sorry i cant help being worried. But i have definately made my decision to ignore them. Good! Keep up the good work ignoring.

:)

thanks for your prompt replies. Is there a chance the bailiffs would turn up at the business? Im worried the car park may have CCTV, could they use that to take action. Sorry i cant help being worried. But i have definately made my decision to ignore them.

As a business owner you are no doubt familiar with sending and receiving invoices.What you have received is an invoice.

If you want some fun, reply saying your business can only pay an invoice if your official order number is quoted; and your finance department cannot pay without one.

You will of course never supply them with one.

If one of your supliers sent you an invoice for goods or services you had not received, how would you deal with it? I doubt you would be worrying about CCJ's etc.

In the extremely unlikely event of it going to court, just tell the judge that as a business you only pay with an order number, which the PPC have failed to provide.

Just think, if the PPC had sent their invoice to a multinational company- would they automatically pay it without comment, or proof of the debt.