New online chat with Meritforce today... pics added... enjoy

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5298 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Fantastic - am in stitches here. The bear with me line cracked me up......as did the smiles comment. Keep up the good work John :D

Glad to be of service lol...

I'm thinking of a number of wind ups at the minute... soon as I get the opportunity I will post it up :-)

i want them to send me a letter.

OFT debt collection guidance

Please remember the only stupid question is the one you dont ask so dont worry about asking the stupid questions.

Essex girl in pc world looking 4 curtains 4 her pc,the assistant says u dont need curtains 4 a computer!!Essex girl says,''HELLOOO!! i,ve got WINDOWS!!'.

Well done again. Do you think our 2 guests are from Meritforce, making notes so that they can bar your email address?

I think so... I mean it takes the mick really they can still be demanding money even though the acccount is in clear dispute. Do they understand plain English? I told her that the account was in dispute... she checked the notes... then asks if I want to make a payment! D'oh!!! :eek:

Needless to say their online chat facility is offline right now... hope they put it back on soon ;-)

Aren't MH the DCA that was quaranteened for hours after white powdery stuff was found on a package of doughnuts in the post room? Anthrax scare I think???

Yep...the silly c*w at MH threw a wobbly after getting a nosebleed after she had touched her nose immediately after touching the "sugar"....she paniced & thought it was Anthrax :lol:

oh i remember that

OFT debt collection guidance

Please remember the only stupid question is the one you dont ask so dont worry about asking the stupid questions.

Essex girl in pc world looking 4 curtains 4 her pc,the assistant says u dont need curtains 4 a computer!!Essex girl says,''HELLOOO!! i,ve got WINDOWS!!'.

In reference to one of the previous comments, the general manager's name is Alan Knox. I'm sure he'll be glad to respond to any complaints or issues about his company's conduct.

Why do you know him :)

I did notice that but she sort of cut me off before I could get to that point... needless to say a complaint letter is on route to him tommorrow and when he replies I will post it up the letter so we can see what he says about the quite shocking demand for money when a debt is being disputed lol...:D

Sorry it's taken me a couple of days to post on here... been busy. I hope in your letter you included links to your threads ;)

If in doubt, contact a qualified insured legal professional (or my wife... she knows EVERYTHING)

Or send a cheque or postal order payable to Reclaim the Right Ltd.

to

923 Finchley Road London NW11 7PE

Click here if you fancy an email address that shows you mean business! (only £6 and that will really help CAG)

If you can't donate, please use the Internet Search boxes on the CAG pages - these will generate a small but regular income for the site

Please also consider using the

C.A.G. Toolbar

vjohn82 that was priceless :lol::lol::lol:

I was laughing so much I could hardly BARE it :rolleyes::p:p:p

Love SG x

Please note I am not legally qualified, I am offering advice based on my own personal experience in the hope that it may be of help to others in a similar situation.

• 7 months later...

Maybe it's because it is easier to copy and paste your own copy, and they know how many rules they break in the average conversation!

If in doubt, contact a qualified insured legal professional (or my wife... she knows EVERYTHING)

Or send a cheque or postal order payable to Reclaim the Right Ltd.

to

923 Finchley Road London NW11 7PE

Click here if you fancy an email address that shows you mean business! (only £6 and that will really help CAG)

If you can't donate, please use the Internet Search boxes on the CAG pages - these will generate a small but regular income for the site

Please also consider using the

C.A.G. Toolbar