Please help me-Long posting re: Welcome Finance Loan Agreement

m2000
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4199 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

its common with welcome this x

no worries as its been confirmed as delievered

clifton is the local delievery office for compliance

now going over this thread it seems welcome cancelled the ppi with direct group, got there money back but you are still being charged for it

naughty naughty welcome

planned your summer hols yet

you are going to have plenty of dosh on welcome:D

• Replies 226
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello Everyone,

Well, I have had a letter from Welcome confirming my SAR request.

I am just really worried that they will 'have something on me' but I am 100% certain that I did not sign a new loan agreement when the PPI was 'cancelled'

I assue I would have had to sign a new agreement with them when it was cancelled?

Postggj - no holiday planned.. credit crunch effect lol.

I just have this horrible feeling I am gonna have a fight on my hands with them!

I am also really worried that as it's a secured loan (which I am really struggling to afford) I could lose my home, really stressed about it all!!! I wish I had never done business with them at all grrrr

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Everyone,

I have had the SAR response from Welcome. I have scanned in the docs, see:

Pictures by m2000_album - Photobucket

I really don't know where to start...

They claim that this is all the info they have on me, but there is nothing relating to my 1st loan which included the life cover. (I have my own copy, but it appears they dont have it??) they have sent a copy of an agreement (which it appears I signed, but I cannot recall doing so) and this agreement is for the reduced figure of £11,000 (which was the loan figure without any insurance added...)

The agreemend for £11,000 also appears to have some odd text in some of the agreement boxes/fields ie: " #VALUE! "

There is a fax which appears to relate to cancellation if the life cover but as said above, they didn't supply any details relating to the origonal agreement.

They also have a breakdown of all the credits and debits (which I cannot really understand if honest!)

Then there is the new loan for the figure of £16347.91. This says 180 months... i specifically told them i wanted not to extend the terms of the other loan (10 years) my own fault as I clearly didnt pick up on it.

I really don't know where to go, am really struggling with this (financially and stress wise!)

PLEASE HELP!

Thanks

m2000

Hi All,

Forgot to add, they have screwed up regarding Data Protection,.. I have, in my SAR, an A4 sheet with all kinds of personal information relating to someone else of a totally differnt name/details!!! very professional!

Postggj - have you had any chance to look at the SAR contents yet??? I know you are in demand! :-)

I have now cancelled the DD mandate. I got a letter relating to the missed payment - I have wrote back saying that I consider the account to now be in dispute.

Have now recieved another letter from Compliance at Welcome in Nottingham saying they are looking into my complaint.

Hi,

The link to the docs Pictures by m2000_album - Photobucket

If you want these emailing to you just send me a PM with your email address and ill get them over to you.

The thing which suprises me is that they havn't really chased the o/s payment other than the 1 letter. And then the letterfrom compliance sayign they are looking into my complaint...

Postgjj,

Have you had a chance to look over the documents yet? I am really not sure where I stand on this one?

What do I do next??

have not had any contact from them, phone or postal for over a month!!!

Thanks for your time!

When Did You Send THE SAR And When Confirmed By Royal Mail Track And Trace

Did You Contact Direct Group

Did They Send And Details Ref The Ppi

Was The Secured Loan Agreement Signed At Welcomes Office Or At Home

Sorry If Going Over Old Ground

Yes, they did reply to the SAR , the docs they sent are here:

Pictures by m2000_album - Photobucket

I contacted direct group, they confirmed that they did have a policy but it was cancelled. They wouldn't give me any further details other than that the insurance never went 'live' as such.

The first loan was done via post, the second one in their offices.

I was so stupid and trusted them, for a start I said i didn;t want the loan over a longer term - but they did anyway! I dont think i fully understood the documents if i am honest.

Just Going Over Second Loan Now

This Is Important

1/ On The First Loan, Were You Given The 14 Day Cooling Off Period From When You Signed And Returned The Agreement

What I Am After Is

Date You Signed The Agreement

Date Funds Put Into Your Bank Acount

Next Thing Ime Lookin Into As Its A rewrite And Continuation Of The First Secured Loan

Were You Again Given A Cooling Off Period

Sorry Not Dealing With This Sooner

You Have Had No Ppi Rebate Onto The Second Loan

In Fact, Welcome Have Charged You Penalty Interest For Re-writing The Loan

You Have Not Settled The Loan, Only Restructured The Repayments

Welcome Will Say They Are Allowed To Do This As Recomended By The Financial Leasing Association Recomendations.

The Fla Is A Quango For Its Paid Up Members And Has No Legal Authority

unless Its Written On The Agreement Or In The T & C , Its Unlawful