Studio!

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5532 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi everyone,

My first post so please be gentle ;-)

I ordered some stuff from studio just before christmas, i was making all the payments and everything was fine, unfortunatley i was going through a bit of a rough patch with money and I was late making the last payment, which was only £11 and then my account would off been clear. When I saw that the late payment fee's were £20 I was shocked to say the least, that happened twice, so the balance ended up being 50 odd pounds..

Anyway, I have paid £33 of it off, and have a remaining £20 left to pay in 28 days... My question now is can I do a cca?? Can i get these extra payments back ?? I dont mind paying for the goods I recieved but I think £40 in late fees is shocking ...

I hope someone could help advise me what would be my next step.

Many thanks in advance :-)

I'm currently disputing over 90 quid in "late fees" (yes they added more while in dispute, which is illegal).

I'm about to get my 3rd letter to them done tonight after they've written back and told me that apparently them sending me a copy is good enough and they don't have to send me a copy of the signed form. At the end of the day 20 quid is totally unreasonable for what is an automated letter produced by a computer that never sees a human hand. That I know for a fact as I used to be the one running the print runs at a mail order company!

Hiya thanks for the reply,

I dont suppose you could write down for me exactly what you did/are doing to get your money back, as in letters etc that you have sent..

I have got all my statements from them, I read on someone elses thread that you need all of these to start of with, Im just not sure what my next move would be..

Thanks in advance... :-)