Shakespeare62 - v - a NastyBank

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4737 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I do hope you responded with something like "yeah well unlike your clients I can't afford legal representation but like thousands of other ordinary citizens who are no longer able to get legal aid to fight the sharks I'm not prepared to lie down & let you & your client abuse my right to seek justice"

the answer to a court quite simply is that OF COURSE parts of your defence are "straight off the internet"

as a |LIP the internet is a valuable legal resource otherwise denied to you on costs- and the ability to frame your arguments in the correct legal context is condusive to the overriding principles since it avoids the court having to translate reams of LIP speak into the correct "legal speak|"

hold your head up in court and be proud of your internet research

point out to the judge that you are aware that most claimants use phraseology "straight off the creditor wqebsites" in their evidence to attempt to suggest to the court that every defendant is a "chancer" and seeking legal loopholes

if it is restons- you can even quote their phraseology word for word

you been eating parrot soup DD lol

but sound advice as per usual ..ps the format for working out the finance charges is on the FSA website I was given the American format by PeterBard and he was bang on so HFC are using the american format which equates to 10.00 per thousand monthly ?

sorry to hijack this thread with this little snippet but i am in the proccess of writing to HFC for 10 years = 120 x 10.00 ..and i wont let go of this as it is in print by the FSA

patrickq1

• 6 months later...

Article 8 of the Human Rights Act

Correspondence

This element of Article 8 protects your right to communicate with others and the confidentiality of those communications.

All forms of communication are covered by Article 8 and include communication by way of phone calls and letters, as well as e-mails. Article 8 has been successfully used to challenge the bugging of phones by police or secret services.

You could ask for the Courts protection under the same. Hoever, you would not want to be seen as obstructive (some judges might view it this way). I prefer Diddydicky's advice at post 1129

Monty