Shakespeare62 - v - a NastyBank

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4736 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello Folks !

Things are moving at a brisk pace, cannot say too much at this point. I will be keeping the details off this Thread for the time being, as will be explained in due course.

As it happens, it appears they also elected to print this whole CAG Thread out and use it against me in an attempt to increase their costs.

This was a breach of my Litigation Privilege. It also shows how desperate they are.

Matters from here on are strictly 'tactical'.

Please note that the right to reproduce any part of any post I make on this forum is restricted under copyright law and litigation privilege

Please see the following copyright statement

Nice to hear from your shakespeare62... we thought you were sleeping with the fishes!

I fully understand your issues pertaining to litigation privilege; this site is a self help forum where advice is freely shared. Too many solicitors believe that litigation should be a cloak and dagger exercise which, for all intents purposes, was not the aim of the CPR when they were introduced.

My only thought is that the "other side" are creating trouble for themselves because if they are using advice you have been given then they are admitting that they were completely aware of all of the flaws in their case.

All the best.

Hello Folks !

Things are moving at a brisk pace, cannot say too much at this point. I will be keeping the details off this Thread for the time being, as will be explained in due course.

As it happens, it appears they also elected to print this whole CAG Thread out and use it against me in an attempt to increase their costs.

This was a breach of my Litigation Privilege. It also shows how desperate they are.

I don't understand why a costs award would be higher because you have a thread on CAG.

Paul

An appeaser is one who feeds a crocodile, hoping it will eat him last. <br />

Winston Churchill

I don't understand why a costs award would be higher because you have a thread on CAG.

Maybe it's 'cos it takes them so long to read it. Perhaps they have to point with a finger to one word at a time. :D

• Haha 1

Any knowledge I possess or advice I proffer is based solely on my experiences in the University of Life. Please make your own assessment of legality, risks & costs before taking any action.

This all reminds me of the historical purposes as to why Lawyers used to speak in Latin.They want to 'OWN' the law and everything within it.

Realising now that forums such as this help the small person to take up their own case reduces their 'monopoly' of work- 'License To Print Money'

m2ae:mad:

Ditto Shakey - glad you're still in the game.

Spot on analysis VJ - will be very interesting to see how this pans out, now that they cannot claim to be ignorant of any of the weaknesses in their claim.

If these muppets - like so many other muppets who try to intimidate and silence CAG - have to stoop to that level and are so unsure of their own case, then let's hope they get everything they deserve.

I don't see why or how they can add looking at your thread to their costs. This thread belongs to you and CAG, and its content is your own, privileged information. I feel a complaint to the SRA coming on...

At a time when Insurance companies are moaning that the involvement of lawyers in accident claims 'no won no fee' and ATE insurance is too high and wasteful....that removing lawyers from the equation should result in a more efficient cost effective outcome,,,I should think that forums like this IF ANYTHING go to reduce the burden on the Government's budget for Legal Services and that the Master of Taxation as to costs would be receiving fewer and more reasonable invoices.

m2ae

Hello Folks !

dont you have litigation privelage ie if they wish to produce extrats from the forum they must have permission from cag......? just a thought with shakys disclaimer already written claiming privelage ...

The trouble with claiming "litigation privilege" is that it tends to only apply to "confidential" communications. This, being an open forum, is hard to qualify as "confidential".

It's better to argue that any sourcing of information outside of the parameters of normal disclosure is at the expense and time of the side sourcing it. You did not force them to look here; in fact any information gleaned from your open and transparent conduct is directly beneficial for the other side. Why should you be penalised for conducting yourself openly and honestly?

If only ALL litigation could be conducted under such a premise then I would suggest many cases could be avoided as a direct result of parties conducting an "cards on the table" approach and actually SAVE costs.