Swift Advances - have you ever workerd there?

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5330 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

There's a group of us who would like to speak with any ex-employee of Swift Advances plc out in Brentwood, Essex - totally in confidence to find out how they work. We don't need names or specific account details or anything sinister of an illegal nature, we just want to know how they go about their business to join up a few dots we have and cross a few 't's here and there. PM me if you can..it might save a lot of people an awful lot of hassle and hurt.

SC

I know they made a few redundant last year.....

Well lets hope some of them drop by here, come on ex Swift people join the other side--it could be a relative of yours they are repossessing and we want anything they do which is unlawful stopped.. ;)

• 6 months later...

That contact who contacted you can you ask them to gimme a pm, I want to confirm something about Kestrel, or if they see this message please get in touch, I presume thay know a wee bird is logging in and not a cheap out of them :cool: lol just wanting to know if they know other, I have a couple of inside contacts as well and just have to confirm a wee thing :D

pick up a penquin two systems for the price of one:?:

• 2 weeks later...

Yes also can a status payment history be changed at Swift, I have a few late payments still showing on a closed account from a year ago and I want them changed to show 0000's as I wasn't late with any payments but only recently noticed it on my file. I undestand they could always get out of it by saying they have to keep and record accurate data to the CFA's and in their view the data is accurate.

So any ex emplyess know if its possible for Swift to reset this data on my file? Who is the Data controller and have they done this before, they are the legal owners of the data so they can change it if they want. Maybe an offer of an "admin fee" might make a difference?

• 3 weeks later...

Sparkie

I Just heard about your short trip to Ireland Sparkie, hope you got a guinness and saaussageee buttie or two? the lads rang me, they said you had a ball, the minute you walked in the door Tony greeted you, lol :grin:

anyhow just got an update from them they are having a laugh as usual. talk about Irish being `Tick` they are far from it, I know I am married to one lol

I never could not believe all they have come up with, But seriously I actually told them it would be better passing it all on to the police and that FSA contact, never mind the courts.

they said they will need two `Turf Barrows ` to carry the paperwork to their Barrister, Bloody nutcases and the funny thing about it is they told their legal team nothing yet, lol

pick up a penquin two systems for the price of one:?: