Early Payment

paulcaley
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6528 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Dear all,

Capital One have just charged me £20 late payment fee, as my payment is late. I actually managed to pay it early, I get paid on the last day of the month and pay my bills then, CO due date is the first and last month I was paid a day early I went about my usual business of paying bills and my payment came out of the same month (a first for me paying a bill twice within one month).

After I had worked this out from my online statement I phoned them and explained what had happened and they were more than helpful telling me I had to pay it again! I didnt have the money to pay it again and yes they have charged me!

I dont think I need to go down the blah blah blah taking them to court route is there any other way I can get my money back.

All help much appreciated

Paul

just ring them up and tell them that you are not happy with the way in which you have been treated and you feel that in order to maintain your relationship as it was, they should refund this fee straight away.

try it and tell me what happens

it worked for me quite often with cap1

If you want to try speaking to someone in this country, you could ring:

0115 8433939 for Account Enquiries

This number should put you through to Nottingham, obviously you will pay for the call though.

You could also try ringing the freephone number and insist on being put through to someone in this country.

Good luck

Sproggi

I have just phoned the english call centre and spoke to an account manager, they have refunded my charges from this month after humming a little.

They said "we wouldnt do it again though - make sure you pay it later!!"

And I was even nice to them on the phone and smiled - even though they couldnt see me!

Paul