Claim payments.... quick question!

miss_squeezy77
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6517 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

:confused: What happens when the institutions agree to refund your claims - do they send you a cheque or credit the amount to the account you're claiming for????

15/2/07 Lloyds TSB number 1 account settled in full :D

20/2/07 5% donation to site :) thanks guys!!

My advice or opinion is offered in good faith but without prejudice or liability. It should not be considered as legal advice. If in doubt, seek advice from a qualified legal professional.

"Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure" - Marianne Williamson

:) Thanks Michael!

My advice or opinion is offered in good faith but without prejudice or liability. It should not be considered as legal advice. If in doubt, seek advice from a qualified legal professional.

"Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure" - Marianne Williamson

Hi, you may wish to search this site for info on Right of Appropriation.

From what I understand this gives you the opportunity to say where your money goes once it is deposited into your account. Make sure you gain as much info as possible, as I don't think many bank employees will have heard of it.

Regards, Simon.

Thanks Simon - I'll certainly bear that in mind if they choose to refund into accounts instead of sending a cheque!