Email

Krystyna
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6639 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi Everyone

I think their email accounts have burnt out or the queue is way too long

I got this reply today to mine:

This is an automatically generated Delivery Status Notification.

THIS IS A WARNING MESSAGE ONLY.

YOU DO NOT NEED TO RESEND YOUR MESSAGE.

Delivery to the following recipients has been DELAYED.

Dawn.Barlow@LloydsTSB.com

Mandy.Horton@LloydsTSB.com

CONTACT.US@LloydsTSB.com

Krystyna

We fight together for what's righfully ours

try paul.greenway@

LOL I think they are all out of the office so to speak I got a simular message back to with an alternative email

Lorraine.Godfrey@LloydsTSB.co.uk

I sent it to her and everyone else on my list

including the Chief Exec

I am now about to go to court

Best of luck to everyone

Krystyna x

Hi Everyone

Update!

I sent 2 letters (recorded delivery) to my own LloydsTSB branch they haven't had the decency to reply to either. Sent the same to the Chief Exec got a reply that they would deal with it still waiting for reply from his lackey.

I did get my statements from Mandy Horton when I sent her an email telling her I wanted my charges back without asking she only sent me the ones with the charges on; I used them to calculate the amount almost a grand.

They now know how much they owe me.

Informed me that they would not be refunding my charges and that this was the final decision (Mandy Horton) in a letter the same one everyone else has had.

Now I have prepared my county court claim and its game on, time to stand up and be counted. We see what happens when they get the court papers. I will keep updating. Best of luck to everyone with there claims too.

Krystyna x

:wink:

Hi

Another letter arrive but no cheque (did I expect one) this is my last letter then I post the court claim, theyhave been warned.

Dear Mr Orton

Thank you for your letters dated 16th and 21st also Mandy Horton's letters. My first letter was sent to you on the 8th March stating 7 day for a return of charges levied on my account and the next also gave 7 days. I will now give you an opportunity to refund the amount of £893-35 plus interest of £61-49 to today’s date

I sent copies of these letters to my Bank at 45 The Rock Bury Lancashire Up to and including today’s date I have not even received even a courtesy reply from them.

You state in your letter that I have already had the banks final response. More than the 14 days have past since my first correspondence and unless I receive a favourable response plus a full refund I will seek court action to resolve this matter. I have prepared the county court claim this will be issued

I have no intention of going through 'complaint procedures' as suggested and letting you lead me into a carefully crafted maze which is designed to keep me talking until you think I have given up, don’t hold your breath. I will also complain to the Ombudsman as you suggested in your letters,Costing the bank a further £370 every time someone complains to them should I do this. You have until Friday the 31st of March to credit my bank account time waits for no man the clock is ticking.

Hi Everyone,

Still no reply form my own bank after 3 letters to them all given by hand to the Lloyds TSB. Letters and emails to customer services as a fall back( negative replies from them)

County Court claim filed plus NatWest Step account opened as a parachute

The fight is on......... will they cave in?or a fight to the end !!!!!!

Krystyna

They haven't been to court yet, but you never know! Keep waching the forum, there are a few cases going on. In my case they acknowledged the claim, made an offer which I refused, paid up, downgraded my account and won't give me a debit card. However my parachute account does!

The law, in its majestic equality, forbids the rich as well as the poor to sleep under bridges, to beg in the streets, and to steal bread.

• 12 years later...

This topic was closed on 03/06/19.

If you have a problem which is similar to the issues raised in this topic, then please start a new thread and you will get help and support there.

If you would like to post up some information which is relevant to this particular topic then please flag the issue up to the site team and the thread will be reopened.

- Consumer Action Group

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6639 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks